Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 23

Does Mr Sticky fingers realise he doesn't have to use all 10 poll options

• Total voters

Brekkie

Staff member
Thought @Mr Stickyfingers deserved a night off. Thank you for your efforts all series.

So are we getting down to the final 3 tonight and will there be a final 2 this year? Feels like they are playing to make final 3 rather than final 2.

…hahaha!… this Poll is way funnier than what I’ve ever produced brekkie… 👌👍… good one lol!… and… thanks for giving me that night off lol!… oh!… AND… a little secret… I use the whole 10 Poll options because it gives me more room to try and put in more nonsensical and stupid attempts at crappy humour to it all… besides… all the inner other voices in my pea-brained head all want to add to the ridiculousness of it all… isn’t that right guys?… guys?… GUYS????… what?… NOW you decide to remain silent?… YOU UTTER UTTER BASTARDS!… cheers.

You could see the look on Rianna's face when Kirby was voted out, like "Oh shit, who am I supposed to vote for now?".

I'm sure Kirby will tell her the new plan.

But Kirby doesn't have an immunity necklace. O_O:arghh:

Kirby used to work with Luke Toki

…another person who has never watched a single show of Survivor… geez that shits me!… do your friggin’ homework ffs!… that’s as bad as when they come onto the show and have no clue on how to make fire… how ridiculous!… cheers.

For someone who never watched it, she certainly 'learnt' quick.
Most of the time that’s actually the case. Recruits don’t care that much about playing the perfect game that Supermans glorify. They don’t care if their name gets written down, they don’t care if they need idol after idol and they don’t really focus too heavily on the social aspect as much as the big flashy strategic aspect. But a lot of recruits just inherently end up being good socially by just being a friendly person.

…evenin’ all… I wonder who’ll be stabbing who in the back tonight?… Caroline has to be going tonight surely?… but to be truthful… I’m really hoping that it’s Fart arse… I mean… Feral… um… Feras!… yeah that’s it… Feras… cheers.

Feras going home tonight would be ideal, bet however Raymond or Caroline is out next.
Mr Stickyfingers - imagine if Tamara - yes, Tamara of Masterchef fame - was a contestant in the next series of Survivor LOL

A final 3 of Feras, Mark and Ray is my prediction, but I could be very wrong about that one.
As I said in the other thread, if Mark's there at the end, I think he wins, all the original Titans on the jury would vote for him.

imagine if Tamara - yes, Tamara of Masterchef fame - was a contestant in the next series of Survivor LOL
7ac6fbde0a1f36a546c0d59f49b009215a9b932b

Feras going home tonight would be ideal, bet however Raymond or Caroline is out next.
Mr Stickyfingers - imagine if Tamara - yes, Tamara of Masterchef fame - was a contestant in the next series of Survivor LOL

…shhhhhhhhhh!… bite your lip Evan… don’t put ideas into the Producers heads!… my god!… if that happened in the next series I would have to buy a new wide screen TV after having kicked in the screen when SHE appeared on it… lol!… god forbid it!… cheers.

Back