Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 23

Does Mr Sticky fingers realise he doesn't have to use all 10 poll options

• Total voters
My care factor has dropped a lot now with this crappy top 3.

Mark for the win, but enough of the diplomat and war analogies.

Feras pretty much embarrassed himself in front of the jury, and should have been voted out, but I guess Caroline was too thick to change her vote.

I wish, i could join in by posting about what is happening.

Not enjoying being the 'outsider' on posts & who I like in the show . lol.

I am the only one that seems to like Feras. lol
Naw, I like him and there are a few others that do. I mean, I don’t love him, but I really felt entertained by his game, it has been such a journey. For Outwit, Outlast, Outplay, he deserves the win more than any of them left.

Mark really seemed like he thought Raymond would be voted out fair and square there didn’t he. I am honestly surprised they didn’t try to get Feras out. Just shows you how mediocre Marks game is. Failed to recognize Feras threat level.

I disliked Mark's comments in regards to Feras tonight. (would have said the same no matter who it was about) I thought it was uncalled for.

Everyone makes deals, including him. That's the whole point of the show ie outwit, outplay, outlast.

I didn't like it when Alex's comments got 'personal' & didn't like it when Mark's did. It was unnecessary.

Mark saved feras so he can play kirby’s game in the final …. Problem is most on jury dislike mark …. Caroline could actually pull this off if she gets thru the challenge

How did Feras survive that? Marks tactic clearly was to discredit him in front of the jury so it was clear then Feras wasn't going. I'm not sure such tactics play well with the jury.

And credit again to the challenge team this series - the new challenges have really lifted this series.

Last edited:
Mark called it early on in the scramble that Caroline would be in a fire challenge with Raymond.

Not that hard to pick. 🤣

I think even Kitty would have guessed that.

Mark gave away who he was voting for when he mentioned the fire challenge. And it make his remarks about Feras preplanned (which is worse in my eyes.)

With Alex's comments, I think his was a scramble & in a way, he regretted it.

So, Mark began his final tribal council pitch last night? I mean, good move if so. But I still don't understand most of the thinking behind voting for Raymond and not Feras. I suppose because Ray is so likable and would win over them, and they maybe knew he'd fluff the fire and Caroline could ace it, while Feras would only add to his resume if he won the firemaking? Mark counting on winning the final endurance challenge over Feras? Risky. Courting Kirby's vote and thereby Ri's with that expose of Feras? It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out tonight.

So, Mark began his final tribal council pitch last night? I mean, good move if so. But I still don't understand most of the thinking behind voting for Raymond and not Feras. I suppose because Ray is so likable and would win over them, and they maybe knew he'd fluff the fire and Caroline could ace it, while Feras would only add to his resume if he won the firemaking? Mark counting on winning the final endurance challenge over Feras? Risky. Courting Kirby's vote and thereby Ri's with that expose of Feras? It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out tonight.
I also thought that about it adding to Feras’s resume if he won the fire challenge. He wanted to put Feras under pressure and possibly make him explode or cause a scene at tribal council is what I imagine happened. I think considering, Feras handled it quite well but he was visibly really upset. I do wish he had pushed it back on them and said that he had every right to make deals to ensure his place in the game. This game can be brutal. I think that would have helped Feras but he doesnt think on his feet like that, but this will give him more time to reflect.

He (Feras) has a really good chance of winning if he can get through to the end, so I agree that it probably wasn’t the best choice by Mark to not try get Feras out the game. Marks resume is pretty darn weak lol

Feras handled it quite well but he was visibly really upset. I do wish he had pushed it back on them and said that he had every right to make deals to ensure his place in the game.
That was really frustrating! It doesn’t bode well for Feras if he ends up final two - I don’t think he can win because he can’t defend his actions and articulate his strategies.

Feras has been an amazingly entertaining player, but I think the jury could easily unpick any of his claims and he'd have trouble recovering.

I think Feras and Raymond were too tight to achieve anything other than a draw and Mark likely didn't trust Caroline to vote out Feras, even if she had to vote with Mark to prevent her own exit. Raymond likely also somewhat popular with the jury - only really burnt bridges with Valeria but she respected his move anyway.

Also continues this seasons tradition of targeting the second in command.

Back