Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 12

Is the show better when the two tribes merge?…

• …no… I always like the way things were…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …no… the weaker players suffer more…

• …no… it makes my teeth / fingernails and toenails itch…

• …yes… it gives me a hard on…

• …no… it gives me a soft on…

• Total voters
Did anyone notice when JLP asked about playing a immunity idol, Feras turned around to Alex & shook his head.

The trouble is he is just so terrible at reading people and strategising. Terrible gameplay, disappointing and wasted an amazing opportunity.

As much as Im not a fan of hers, Kirby is playing the game well in assembling an army, enough to get her into merge. But I see her being cut loose at around 7 as everyone jumps to include her in their respective resumes, but if she is able to navigate right to the end then she deserves to win.
Same. I didn't understand why he wouldn't keep the idol for himself, that was weird. I am also not a fan of Kirby but she is playing quite well. I even liked Valeria last night, she spoke well and I like that she is direct

Yeah, I like Valeria too, looks like Sunday night is all about her being reunited with Mark and other original Titans, and getting revenge on Caroline and Kitty

Feras explained on Twitter why he did what he did.
😊
Here it is.

I wanted to go into merge with strong players on my side, solidifying my relationship with Kirby was critical, she’s a smart player, and would act as a shield, which is why I gave Alex the idol, and told Kirby to build trust, this would now shift the target from me to Alex while building trust with Kirby, when you take too many shots at someone and miss, you put your gun down and align I couldn’t go into merge with a reckless player like Kelli, keep in mind, going into merge with Kelli and my alliance would automatically put me in a minority, where as I have ray, Alex and Aileen, Kelli has nobody on the other side, but Kirby does, Kirby is attached to ri and scott, Winna is attached Val, Val is attached to mark. This puts me in a majority going into merge
I wanted to go into merge with strong players on my side, solidifying my relationship with Kirby was critical, she’s a smart player, and would act as a shield, which is why I gave Alex the idol, and told Kirby to build trust, this would now shift the target from me to Alex while building trust with Kirby, when you take too many shots at someone and miss, you put your gun down and align I couldn’t go into merge with a reckless player like Kelli, keep in mind, going into merge with Kelli and my alliance would automatically put me in a minority, where as I have ray, Alex and Aileen, Kelli has nobody on the other side, but Kirby does, Kirby is attached to ri and scott, Winna is attached Val, Val is attached to mark. This puts me in a majority going into merge

Feras explained on Twitter why he did what he did.
😊
Here it is.

…I don’t believe this is quite true to be honest… Feras is not that clued up enough to know how to strategise as good as that on the hop… he panics when something suddenly happens and he’s too scared to do anything as bold when on the spot… therefore I don’t believe that this is true… he’s had quite a while since the show wrapped up filming and he’s had quite a while to think of a good reason for his actions to make him look like a mastermind tactician… he had no masterstroke plan at the time… he was relying on pure luck for it to play out to a happy ending for him at the time…

…he just rolled with the punches while hoping for a happy ending… he’s not that clever enough tactically wise to have thought all that out… someone like George is smart enough to have thought it out… definitely not him… he’s had plenty of time to paint himself in a better light… I don’t believe his version at all… he’s a story teller after the event… he probably thought this up and wrote this guff on the plane trip home to make himself look intelligent as far as I’m concerned anyway… I call bullshit… cheers.

…I don’t believe this is quite true to be honest… Feras is not that clued up enough to know how to strategise as good as that on the hop… he panics when something suddenly happens and he’s too scared to do anything as bold when on the spot… therefore I don’t believe that this is true… he’s had quite a while since the show wrapped up filming and he’s had quite a while to think of a good reason for his actions to make him look like a mastermind tactician… he had no masterstroke plan at the time… he was relying on pure luck for it to play out to a happy ending for him at the time…

…he just rolled with the punches while hoping for a happy ending… he’s not that clever enough tactically wise to have thought all that out… someone like George is smart enough to have thought it out… definitely not him… he’s had plenty of time to paint himself in a better light… I don’t believe his version at all… he’s a story teller after the event… he probably thought this up and wrote this guff on the plane trip home to make himself look intelligent as far as I’m concerned anyway… I call bullshit… cheers.
I agree, and the biggest bullshit icing on the bullshit cake is the "this is why I gave Alex the idol". He did no such thing. Either could have claimed ownership, but Feras fumbled it and, as you say, had no idea what to do so 'let' Alex take it.

And if anyone is playing to keep someone as a 'shield', the best possible shield would be to keep Kelli around. While she was there she would always be drawing votes, and drawing the target away from you.
You don't keep the strongest competitors around as a shield, unless you have no idea what you were doing.
Feras is one of the very worst players this season. In a season that includes Raymond :D

Yeah, i don’t get what Kelli did there. Tells Raymond to look for an idol to save her, but does nothing except rambling and yabbling. We know there are no more idols as Jonathan had clearly said there is one idol per tribe, yet Ray went on to pretend that he was looking for one. lol

Kelli knew she was getting voted out, and she evidently did it to save Raymond, with no qualms. A martyr. She wanted to go home?
I guess if you know you're not winning and are not too invested in the experience it's better to get out and get home before merge rather than being stuck on the jury.

By my maths 14 have made merge - hopefully more than one has to go before they all go to the jury. I think having to consider who you don't want on the jury should be a factor for more than one post-merge vote.

P.S. I quite like Kirby - think she's playing an entertaining game. It won't end well, but she's playing it with her head and her heart and nobody should be hated upon for playing the game. I like Valeria too.

I do like the idea of a couple of older women taking control, but still not 100% sure I know who is Caroline and who is Kitty, and I think that is where the real arrogance has been ever since Viola went. Justice for Viola - but I'd like them to take Mark out first!

As for the rest I'm quite neutral on the cast - find Jaden very likeable but can't see him winning. If Winna makes the final three he surely has the shortest speech to win ever - it's his destiny! On the whole though it's a cast where you opinion on people can change from episode to episode.

I do like how so far although Idols have been in play they've not been a huge factor in the game. That will likely change at merge - I'm thinking four are in play with Rihanna, Mark, Alex and Feras all having one - is that right?

Exit interviews for this week with Shannon Gus for anyone that is interested.

Charles & Keli.

Confirms Charles was actually really boring , so glad he’s gone. No wonder we never saw him much.

Can you imagine when merge comes and all the various factions are going to tell Jaiden how to vote?

There must be a good gif for that

…because I had a bit of time on my hands today D Space I did this just for you my good friend… that was a great idea of yours lol!… I hope that this is good enough… cheers.

IMG_2791.jpeg

That’s awesome Mr Sticky!!! 😂 😂 😂
Didn’t know you could photoshop. And you’re old enough to be my Dad lol
So funny! 😂 Love it
…haha!… thanks D space my friend…I’ve been known to do the odd few hundred on the numerous ‘Photoshop threads’ scattered around the threads everywhere alongside with a lot of other very talented photoshoppers too… I’m glad you liked it… it was fun to do… cheers.

Mr Sticky is a Photoshop Master.
He brought my avatar to life, and many others.

…you were lucky to get your animated avatar at the time Meglos… about a month later my computer shit itself and I lost the program that I used to make them with lol!… now I’m confined to my Ipad… the program I used (I’ve even forgotten the name of the bloody thing) wasn’t compatible for Ipads… that’s why after doing heaps of people’s avatars at the time I suddenly didn’t do anymore… it’s sad really… they were such fun to do… oh well… it is what it is I guess?… lol!… cheers.

Back