Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 12

Is the show better when the two tribes merge?…

• …no… I always like the way things were…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …no… the weaker players suffer more…

• …no… it makes my teeth / fingernails and toenails itch…

• …yes… it gives me a hard on…

• …no… it gives me a soft on…

• Total voters
…Feras talking to Alex now… they’ll probably both play their idols tonight because they’re both shitting themselves… cheers.

…geez I hate those ‘I’m a Celeb’ ads but I’ll probably watch the first few episodes at least just to see how Robert Irwin goes… if Julia treats him the same as she did Chris and ‘lusts’ after him that will be just plain creepy and disturbing… please don’t let that happen!… cheers.

…blah blah blah! time… we’re now at tribal… to be honest… I can’t really be bothered to listen… I’ll just wait for the vote in about 3 hours… cheers.

…the set designers go to great effort to make it a kind of ‘Raiders of the lost Tribal Council’ type of thing don’t they?… cheers.

…oh golly gosh… goodness gracious me… Kelli’s gone!… who woulda thunk it?… cheers.

OMG that was *so* frustrating! Such idiots - none of them deserve to stay! Firstly, Kirby made a big mistake by letting Kellie stray. Kellie is not a strategic player, and is easy to control with perceived loyalty and consideration. Instead, Kirby neglected and disregarded her, losing a valuable (if unpredictable) number. But the biggest mistake was made by Feras and the gang. Once Kirby had lost Kellie’s confidence, he could have used Raymond to woo her over to their alliance, at least for a single 5-4 majority vote to get rid of Kirby before merge. Feras is so lacking any strategy, and just plays defensively, even passively. He’s so in awe of Kirby, he just wants to play with rather than against her, at the expense of any tangible game plan. They just voted off a slightly loopy but potentially loyal foot soldier who poses absolutely no threat post-merge. As for Raymond, he’s one to watch. Playing at being amiable and non-threatening, but he just cut Kellie, so maybe he’s going to be a ruthless mastermind post-merge. I hope so!

Mark must have been a competitive swimmer or a water polo player when he was younger or training to be a diplomat, he's great in those swimming/water type challenges.
I loved too how Valeria can see right through the spin from Kitty and Caroline that voting out Viola was justified -Valeria's gonna get those two post merge, especially if she can link up again with Mark.
Kelli going tonight was fairly predictable, but I do agree that Feras and Kirby are not great survivor players. Raymond is a dark horse for sure.

But the biggest mistake was made by Feras and the gang. Once Kirby had lost Kellie’s confidence, he could have used Raymond to woo her over to their alliance, at least for a single 5-4 majority vote to get rid of Kirby before merge.
Exactly. I felt like I was taking crazy pills! I had to count on my fingers twice to check I'd not missed out anybody. Here they were, for the first time, with the actual numbers to take out Kirby (or whoever they wanted, but especially Kirby for once), and they didn't take advantage of the moment.

Exactly. I felt like I was taking crazy pills! I had to count on my fingers twice to check I'd not missed out anybody. Here they were, for the first time, with the actual numbers to take out Kirby (or whoever they wanted, but especially Kirby for once), and they didn't take advantage of the moment.
Ha! I did that too! I was thinking, am I missing something here? I can’t believe Feras thinks he’s some kind of master strategist when really he’s so afraid of making a play, even with an idol, and is just chasing his tail. The three most promising (or maybe the most obvious, self-proclaimed) strategists: Feras, Mark and Kirby, have all been disappointing and made big mistakes. I’m hoping there are some snakes in the grass lying low who are going to strike soon. I hope it’s Raymond and Aileen!

PS. It was also really daft of Feras to let Alex find the idol. Feras is too scared to actually play! If he had two idols he’d have so many options, but he’s just afraid of being a target - but he’s only a target if he makes himself one. If he had two known idols, he could promise his alliance that he’d definitely play one for someone else if needed. That could really help his numbers post-merge, and having two extra lives up his sleeve is more of a discouragement for people to vote for him because he has the time and opportunity to exact revenge.

Booo at Kelli going. One of the few who made it interesting.
Moment of the night was when she asked Alex to play his idol for her. Would have been hilarious and a great twist if he did.

Valeria is just plain nasty.
Kelli flipped because they treated her and Raymond like crap.
It may be terrible gameplay but it isn't 'delusional;'.
I hope she has egg on ger face now she knows Kelli is an actual Psychologist.

Haha and Feras totally could have kept that. Fully just handed over to Alex. Pretty smart play from Feras.
He should have kept it for himself. Two idols is super power. Too bad he doesn’t really have any clue on how to use it well.. Golden God style.
Yes, they absolutely could have. I was yelling at the tv, it was such a clear opportunity. Why didn’t Aileen register it? She was not on form in this episode at all! Do we blame it on fatigue or did they just not know the backstory about the fallout with Kelli & Kirby or were they so psychologically burnt that that they were too afraid to make any move? The mind boggle but it appears to me that they were all asleep at the wheel.

And with that we have the most frustrating and playbook tribal council of the season.

Back