Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 12

Is the show better when the two tribes merge?…

• …no… I always like the way things were…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …no… the weaker players suffer more…

• …no… it makes my teeth / fingernails and toenails itch…

• …yes… it gives me a hard on…

• …no… it gives me a soft on…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… I couldn’t think of anymore reasons in the Poll so I just decided to have some fun… you can have multiple answers… cheers.

Good evening Mr Stickyfingers and everyone else!
I would love Kirby and Caroline to go home in a double blindside elimination episode, sick of them both.
Then the rest of them can merge into one tribe and they can fight it out from there.

Personally I think it would be fun for a random short swap in the last round or two prior to merge. Really shake the game up to save some underdogs and put a stop to the controlling players who think they’re going to March into merge. And also I like when as many of the contestants meet prior to merge as possible. I don’t want a simple titans vs rebels type thing in the merge, or the two swapped tribes against each other.

Having as many players mix and mingle with eachother will make players more willing to make big risky moves.

…Alex looks like he’s being nagged by his wife Kelli lol!… his facial expressions were priceless lol!… cheers.

Merge is just a fact of Survivor. I guess Tribe Swap is too now but hate how that's just a format point every year, usually done in exactly the same way with the random buffs. And tribe swap kind of takes away from merge rather than adds to its it's basically a pre-merge merge.

…that strategy conversation just then was drowned out by the too loud music again for me… so if anyone can translate whatever the fuck was said I would be thankful… grrrrrrr!… cheers.

…Eden sometimes is like a kid that has drunk too much red cordial… maybe he’s been sucking too many palm tree leaves or something?… cheers.

lol I’m not sure the idol hint was the best move. Now everyone knows you’ve got it. And everyone knows that everyone knowing you have an idol just means it’s going to be flushed.

…I’m a tad bit lost at the moment in this because I missed a bit due to the loud music drowning out the conversation at one point… I turned away from the screen out of frustration… and have just resumed watching… hence why I’m a bit lost… cheers.

…don’t get too complacent Kirby… thinking that you think you are in total control doesn’t mean that you are girl… cheers.

Back