Skip to main content

Survivor Second Chance

Okay, I have finally caught up, and sort of know who is who. The entire cast really are a likable bunch. I really love the sassiness of the three girls who are all on the bottom. I was super impressed with the idol play with the second last eviction, which kept them all in the game, and I was stoked the three once again survived the last eviction. If I had to pick my least favourite, it would be Fishback. He cries, pisses and moans too much for my liking.

Joe or Spencer FTW.

I really don't get the appeal for Joe or Spencer at all tbh. Joe provides no substance himself and his entire edit is just other people talking about how perfect he is (boring), and Spencer is insufferable with his head bobs and absurdly high-vis edit and his constant confessionals about Feelings.

Stephen is so fixated on Joe, seeing him as the new JT, that he doesn't realise Jeremy is the new JT that would totally beat him in a final 2 situation.

Jeremy, Kelley and Spenser all seem like contenders for the win, with Ciera and Fishbach being in the mix somehow.

I can't see how Kimmi or Keith can do too well, given that no one would respect Keith, and Kimmi has had barely any airtime. Tasha I've found extremely unlikable this season, and Joey Amazing surely can't make it all the way to the end. And even if he did, he would probably be treated like Ozzy in Cook Islands, or Colby in Australia.

Abi is still there as a potential goat, to be carried forward and beaten at the end. Although, in reality, she has been a big part of most of the moves this season. And maybe they are not showing her talking so that the audience start to like her a little bit... No. I don't think she'll win.

My money is on Kelley at the moment.

I think Spenser, Tasha and maybe Jeremy (not sure about that one, could be an epic blindside with the 2 idols) in the final, can't see Kelley, or Abi, even though the latter hasn't been heard much since the first few eps. They edit this show so well it's hard to tell who gets blindsided and who goes to the end.
Fishbach's insecurities are his biggest downfall, and he could even go before Joe because of that.

Tasha has disappointed me this season. She was one of the players I wanted to see return, but she's contributed nothing positive this time.

Haven't been impressed either. But she's scored the middle of the road time edit. This season is about redemption from the previous experience. Spencer has changed the most (as in, realised where he went wrong last time) so that's why I think those two make it to the end. The third one I'm not getting yet, thought it might have been Chaos until she got booted, the one who played the same way last time.

I think Stephen should folllow the tactic of blindsiding Jeremy the first time Joe loses immunity. Joe won't have too much jury support from new schoolers even if he does make it to the end, whereas Jeremy will destroy him.

You're gonna love it.

Abi's got a screw loose. Bet she's the goat.

Wow, Abi! She is very unique? This season is truly great viewing - such a mess but the bare bones of the Survivor concept. It seems ridiculous a series continues to hit the nail on the head after all these years with all the other Reality TV shows around - it's still the original, and still produces the best

Wow, Abi! She is very unique? This season is truly great viewing - such a mess but the bare bones of the Survivor concept. It seems ridiculous a series continues to hit the nail on the head after all these years with all the other Reality TV shows around - it's still the original, and still produces the best
She certainly knows how to turn a good thing into a bad.
I know, I was thinking exactly the same thing about this show just after I watched the second ep. None of that manufactured "reality" rubbish.

YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!

I was shouting at Jeremy so hard You fuckwit, you fuckwit, you FUCKWIT, over and over and over when he pulled out his idol for Fishbach that I really missed any pleasure in seeing Ciera go. She took it well. Oh, that was satisfying, in the end - I see why it was a double episode. Will rewatch it today.

Jeremy has to go next.

It was a stroke of genius showing it as a double episode - it covered the full story of the rise and fall of Fishbach. You have to stuff up pretty spectacularly to get voted out immediately after winning immunity, gaining an extra vote & negating one, and missing your only opportunity to vote your enemy out while he doesn't have immunity.

The best thing about it is Joe doesn't even bat an eyelid, he wasn't half as worried about Fishbach as Fishbach was about Joe.

Jeremy and Tasha have aligned with the wrong side this time, and I hope it bites them.

Back