Skip to main content

Survivor Second Chance

I am really bummed out about Joe going.

The only thing that would cheer me up now is a Kelley blindside, while holding the idol in her bag on her way out.

I hope it isn't a mistake for Spencer. It seemed a dumb move for Jeremy, Spencer, and Tasha to vote either Joe or Abi, at that point. Why not get out the women's alliance member who is most viciously playing with intent? aka Kelley.

I really hope Spencer can make it to final three or two or whatever it is this year. Keef, also. :biggrin:

It's a shame Spencer was so threatened by Joe. An alliance between Joe, Spencer, Jeremy and potentially Tasha and Keith could have started picking off the girls alliance one by one. I think Tasha would have been open to that alliance, but I think Spencer's twitchiness over Joe swayed her decision.

I'm not going to hold it against Spencer for voting Joe out, I hope he wins somehow. He may even gets Joe's vote if he earns it.

Tasha.. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What the hell? What did she do? Spencer.. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Huge mistake.

But still Joe can go to back to the jury villa and kiss his Dad's photo on the lips. I love Joe but that made me laugh.

The only thing that would cheer me up now is a Kelley blindside, while holding the idol in her bag on her way out.
I could get behind this idea. Kelley is my least favourite this season. Together, Ciera, Abi and her were like a pack of mean girls. None of those girls deserve to win or even come close.

It intrigues me as to why no one notices that Jeremy is ripped as hell, and could walk over the others (combined) in a strength based challenge. I know Joe was this golden boy, but Jeremy is a bigger threat. No only that, he wants it, BAD.

I could get behind this idea. Kelley is my least favourite this season. Together, Ciera, Abi and her were like a pack of mean girls. None of those girls deserve to win or even come close.

It intrigues me as to why no one notices that Jeremy is ripped as hell, and could walk over the others (combined) in a strength based challenge. I know Joe was this golden boy, but Jeremy is a bigger threat. No only that, he wants it, BAD.

Jeremy learnt from last time and has totally played under the radar. Seriously think final 4 will be Spencer, Tasha, Jeremy and Kelley.
And remove Kelley, totally up in the air as to who gets voted the winner. Best season in a long while, I really like not knowing how it's going to pan out.

Huge mistake.

But still Joe can go to back to the jury villa and kiss his Dad's photo on the lips. I love Joe but that made me laugh.

I think it was a good risk. I didn't like Joe going, but it was always going to happen. Spencer didn't seem so sure about it according to the view of his vote.

I think it was a good risk. I didn't like Joe going, but it was always going to happen. Spencer didn't seem so sure about it according to the view of his vote.

I agree that Joe had to go... but it just seems like the girls will have the upper hand. But then again, you never know. Usually i'm all yaaaaaaas girls winning but this time not so much. I'd like Jeremy or Spencer to win. If none of those win, i'd really like Keith to win.

Th

Huge mistake.

That was a little too Angelina Jolie and brother kissy kissy fôr me. Creepy

Then why watch the show?
Abi is the most despicable piece of shit I've ever watched on TV.
Who was concerned and who cheered said a lot.
The clown comment was totally out of line. Abi is no beauty herself. My take is that she probably was rejected by joe on some level.

One thing I like about this season is that the girls are not trying to flirt their way along to the end.

I don't understand all the Joe love, he's meh at best, they'd be idiots if they let him get away again - he has the physical and social game, no one would beat him at the jury. It was the only logical move.

Keith was awesome in the Immunity Challenge. It might be a good thing his performance was overshadowed by Joe's issues - makes him less of a target. He's a real dark horse, and I would love him to win. He's truly extraordinary for his age.

I've got plenty of Keith love to share around

I don't understand all the Joe love, he's meh at best, they'd be idiots if they let him get away again - he has the physical and social game, no one would beat him at the jury. It was the only logical move.

He's a clear-eyed, happy, appreciative guy who revels in the excitement of being able to do these challenges. I just loved his energy. I can see why they'd want/need to get him out, though.

Keith was awesome in the Immunity Challenge. It might be a good thing his performance was overshadowed by Joe's issues - makes him less of a target. He's a real dark horse, and I would love him to win. He's truly extraordinary for his age.

I've got plenty of Keith love to share around

I love Keith. I'd like either Spencer or Keith to win.

The clown comment was totally out of line. Abi is no beauty herself. My take is that she probably was rejected by joe on some level.
Pfft. She's right, he has ridiculous hair. Sideshow Bob!

I'm not going to hold it against Spencer for voting Joe out, I hope he wins somehow. He may even gets Joe's vote if he earns it.

Joe literally said good luck boys when he left, he's obviously voting for Spencer or Jeremy.

Jeremy learnt from last time and has totally played under the radar. Seriously think final 4 will be Spencer, Tasha, Jeremy and Kelley.
And remove Kelley, totally up in the air as to who gets voted the winner. Best season in a long while, I really like not knowing how it's going to pan out.

It's pretty obvious how it's going to pan out though? That girl alliance has no traction, the whole season is being told through Jeremy and Spencer's perspective so they're probably going to be the final three with Tasha, Kelley will be the last minute doubt for the winner, etc. It's going to pan out exactly as you predicted.

One thing I like about this season is that the girls are not trying to flirt their way along to the end.

That doesn't really happen that often though?

I don't understand all the Joe love, he's meh at best

He's so fucking boring. He has no charisma, no discernible personality, and he's just a shell of a Survivor golden boy. Like, his entire character is presented through other people talking about how perfect he is.

Pfft. She's right, he has ridiculous hair. Sideshow Bob!
How dare you?!

HOW DARE YOU?!

Joe's power is in those luscious locks! He is like a modern day Hercules and his passing to the voting bench is easily the saddest day for me since Stacey was evicted from BB.

:( :(

He's so fucking boring. He has no charisma, no discernible personality, and he's just a shell of a Survivor golden boy. Like, his entire character is presented through other people talking about how perfect he is.

Who needs a personality when you have hair, teeth, abs and a tan like his?!

You are officially off my Christmas card list!!!

:laugh:

They are giving Abi the most vile edit, it's hilarious. :poop:

Anyway, **flips table** nooooooo Jooooeeeeee. :frown:
I like her.

Everyone has a friend like her don't they? She can swing from angel to devil with any minor hormonal or situational change. She really does add that bipolar spice the game needs.

You are officially off my Christmas card list!!!

:laugh:
I take it Joe's on your Christmas card list? Send him some clippers as his present. Tell him I sent my love :D

edit: oh wait that wasn't aimed at me. lol I'm probably off your list anyway haha

Back