Skip to main content

Survivor Season 34

Happy with that result a Brad Culpepper win would have been dreadful.Interesting about how they decide a tie,I was wondering why they dragged that third person along who never gets any votes,but it is probably not fair either because that person inevitably would vote for their friend and not the most deserving .

Ozzie is trying to prove a point,he is a challenge beast,he is good at surviving and building shelters and fishing and providing and and and.So he wants to prove a point that someone like that deserves to win.His comment about them all starving without them when he was evicted proves that he thinks he is better than them in that regard..Hello........ the other two tribes which didn't have you on them for the first whatever days pre-merge survived without you Ozzie!!

I liked the new jury format too,it was more of a open forum instead of all the pleas and crying and I've been on a journey and not to mention the bashing of the other two and saying why they dint deserve to win.

Poor Cirie that was a hard one..didnt want her to win either.

Guess the spoilers at the survivorsucks forum are real ,they said these three were in the final three and also about the five idol/advantage thing

P.S Over Ozzie now,his attitude sucks and Malcolm is the new Ozzie now.

Ozzie is trying to prove a point,he is a challenge beast,he is good at surviving and building shelters and fishing and providing and and and.So he wants to prove a point that someone like that deserves to win

Spot on. Sucks to be you Ozzie, I have one word for you: Outlast.

Just on another note, I really felt for Tai when Culpepper was demanding the idol. As someone who got bullied as at school myself, I have also had one or two people treat me like this in my adult life. It is a truly crushing experience. So I could empathise with him at that moment, because it's every bit as devastating as when you were young.

Spot on. Sucks to be you Ozzie, I have one word for you: Outlast.

Just on another note, I really felt for Tai when Culpepper was demanding the idol. As someone who got bullied as at school myself, I have also had one or two people treat me like this in my adult life. It is a truly crushing experience. So I could empathise with him at that moment, because it's every bit as devastating as when you were young.
I agree,I have also had some experiences like this in my adult life

Culpepper is a nasty bully, and while I totally understand that Ozzy needs to fly the flag for strong physical players. I expected Debbie to reward such behavior as she's a bulldozer herself, but I'm disappointed in Ozzy that he didn't seem to give a damn about the social side this time. I wouldn't care now if that closed the door on Ozzy's Survivor story, I'd much rather champion Malcolm, who is like Ozzy with a heart.

Culpepper is a nasty bully, and while I totally understand that Ozzy needs to fly the flag for strong physical players. I expected Debbie to reward such behavior as she's a bulldozer herself, but I'm disappointed in Ozzy that he didn't seem to give a damn about the social side this time. I wouldn't care now if that closed the door on Ozzy's Survivor story, I'd much rather champion Malcolm, who is like Ozzy with a heart.
Nailed it on the head there..hope we see Malcolm again

I just looked it up - Sierra was the other person who voted for Culpepper. Says it all, I never liked her for a moment and was disappointed she even came back!

And... it's over. I had such high hopes for this season. Malcolm! Debbie! Tai! Aubry! other people!

I figured a woman must have won as I didn't read any effusing by Jeff pre-season, as usual. But I really thought Freaking Culpepper was going to win it for a fair while there, and sulked all day until I had time to watch the rest of the show. Oh, thank god Culpepper didn't win. I hated the way he treated Tai - and yet what a fantastic bit of footage, undoing all his WWMD, decorating, tearful, sensitive Brad work prior!

Sarah is a good winner. I never thought I'd say that after Cagayan. She worked her ring off. Good on her.

It was embarrassing to see thirsty Debbie sucking up to Ozzy at the final tribal, because she didn't want to be the only girl he hadn't hooked up with.

They did a good job of making everyone hate Brad again. FUBC. The finale was quite an emotional ride. My interest in the season was waning - NZ Survivor was holding my interest more. But, I still had Cirie. Until she got twisted out. I hope that teaches them that too many twists can spoil the broth. That was their moment, it won't get any bigger, and it resulted in one of the best social players ever getting voted out through no fault of her own. The way she shifted the target from herself, after trying to steal and use a cop's property, was masterful.

Then, Aubry rose to be my fave still there. Then Sarah, just because Brad was so abhorant. And I had agreed with the Funny113 article about him, too. http://funny115.com/v3/84.htm

Troyzan, I liked, both times, and I think I he got a rough deal by the editors, but he just coattail rode. Can't play old school in the Game Changers, boyo. Big moves, mate. Or a charismatic speech, at least.

Ugh, Debbie really made my skin crawl.

And I guess Sarah played the best game, utilising the Pendulum Strategy.

Okay, I've got about 3 days of podcasts to listen to...

but I'm disappointed in Ozzy that he didn't seem to give a damn about the social side this time.

This time? Ozzy never cared about the social side of the game or the strategic side of the game or literally anything other than the physical/survival side of the game.

It was embarrassing to see thirsty Debbie sucking up to Ozzy at the final tribal, because she didn't want to be the only girl he hadn't hooked up with.

They did a good job of making everyone hate Brad again. FUBC. The finale was quite an emotional ride. My interest in the season was waning - NZ Survivor was holding my interest more. But, I still had Cirie. Until she got twisted out. I hope that teaches them that too many twists can spoil the broth. That was their moment, it won't get any bigger, and it resulted in one of the best social players ever getting voted out through no fault of her own. The way she shifted the target from herself, after trying to steal and use a cop's property, was masterful.

Then, Aubry rose to be my fave still there. Then Sarah, just because Brad was so abhorant. And I had agreed with the Funny113 article about him, too. http://funny115.com/v3/84.htm

Troyzan, I liked, both times, and I think I he got a rough deal by the editors, but he just coattail rode. Can't play old school in the Game Changers, boyo. Big moves, mate. Or a charismatic speech, at least.

Ugh, Debbie really made my skin crawl.

And I guess Sarah played the best game, utilising the Pendulum Strategy.

Okay, I've got about 3 days of podcasts to listen to...

The defence of Culpepper was certainly spirited, but nope, not buying it.

I spent way too much time looking at the other pages covering my favourite past Survivor players.

I think looking back Sarah's win may be regarded as quite a strong one. At present, I'm trying to decide if her or Tony played a better winning game.

I liked Tony a lot more. Sarah's angry rant at Tai annoyed me, it's like that tense mask of hers slipped.

Obviously I didn't want Brad to win as he came across as being on one big ego trip by the end.

The final immunity challenge was less interesting than either of the previous two, so quite a disappointing end there. I'm sure I've seen that puzzle before, and I guess Brad had too. The rest of it was just a bit of running and luck (keys, then the combination).

Also that whole 'taking it to fire (making)' edit, I never believed it for one second, but they had to find any bit of suspense they could.

The legacy advantage is also not something I particularly like. It reminds me of the second express pass on The Amazing Race, where someone has to pass on the advantage to someone else even if they don't want to help someone else win. The best it can do is make you look stupid I suppose. And making it an immunity, except its one you don't have to find or win for yourself, it's just given to you.

Back