Skip to main content

Survivor Season 33

...bye bye Mari... Figgy with the same smug expression on her face that we she on Flick's face in our version... I'm not going to like Figgy I just know it!... cheers.

...I'm loving Hannah and the gay guy (Adam is it?)... they argue like a married couple lol!... cheers.

mmm, I think Paul could be an attention seeking creep, but I withold, lets see
I kind of like weedy guy

...in Australia those fish would probably classed as 'undersized' and they would be fined lol!... I hope that they weren't protected species ... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I'd like to see Figgy's 'boyfriend' go next rather than her... she might actually be quite good in the game and might eventually lose that smugness of hers if she is left on her own I reckon... cheers.

...oh okay... I can't say that I've really noticed it that much to be honest... I'm liking heart attack guy... (Paul?)...cheers.
They haven't much.
But USA they argue sometimes, people have done some weird tribal stuff

are the different rules if you are starving re fish???

Oh and side fact, in the USA Survivor done in the "Outback", 2nd series, well they got a reward to the barrier reef and got in trouble and fined for nicking a bit of reef.
They occasionally have a real doozy reward and get flown someplace exotic local

...you would still get fined regardless of whether you would be starving or not I imagine... I mean... in NSW you have to have a 'fishing license' FFS!... if they are that anal then I imagine that they would be quite happy to fine you regardless lol!... cheers.

I saw an image of Jeff Probst of when this show first ever started... if he hasn't had plastic surgery then he's holding up pretty well I reckon... cheers.

...hmmmmm!... this will be interesting to see who goes from the old tribe... as you say kxk... probably a female... cheers.

One of my exes was a commercial fisherman, the things i have seen in that industry curl your toes!

...I believe you... my mate sometimes lets me go along on a fishing trawler that his brother runs... we work all day for nothing but go just for the experience... his brother tells me of a few times that he's pulled up dead bodies of people manacled to concrete or whatever from gangland wars... (they are usually Asians most times)... he hates it because they stuff up his nets a lot of times... he has to call the Police each time to which is a pain in the arse in itself lol!... cheers.

Back