Skip to main content

Survivor San Juan Del Sur

I wouldn't be so sure about that. When Jon caught up with other eliminated players on Ponderosa, Alec accused Missy of orchestrating his elimination and Jon seem to buy it without question. After all these guys aren't the brightest bulbs in the house. lol

Of course we as viewers know that it was nat who was behind his blindside but it's uncertain at this point whether he finds that out before casting his vote and/or if it affects it.

Personally I don't get all the hate directed at Jon. Sure he has been naively overly confident/arrogant throughout the game, believing that it was his 'destiny' to win and I can understand why that would rub some people the wrong way.

But IMO he's not being half as arrogant or obnoxiously intolerable as natalie, who has constantly displayed an unjustified air arrogance and dismissive contemptuous attitude towards other players that it's difficult to stomach.

If I had an option of having a drink with either of those 2 (Jor or nat), I'd choose Jon without a moments hesitation.

Jon might come across as overly confident but he isnt a bad guy,Jacyln cannot have kids and he accepts that and says he loves her more,that raised him in my eyes.He was loyal to his alliance

Yes Jon was loyal to a fault... That is the outwit part... As for Rocker, he never should have been on to begin With. Remember we don't see all that happens, he would not have been voted out at the urging of the other team if he was all sweetness and light to live with. He seethes with roid rage and is the only hood on this season. Natalie has been masterful and her immunity win shows she has all 3 to win, outlast, outwit, outplay

Also I get tired of people who go on these shows saying they want to play with integrity or for the experience. If you don't come to WIN stay home or you will likely bore me to tears. Want and experience ? Try Eco tourism. Don't want to do what it takes to win? Stay off my TV

Yeah, you're not getting any arguments from me on that. They're a despicable bunch aren't they?
Yes, in some ways similar to the cast of BB Australia this year. If anyone other than Keith or Natalie win, I am not going to devastated. I'm just doing time until the season ends.

Yes Jon was loyal to a fault... That is the outwit part... As for Rocker, he never should have been on to begin With. Remember we don't see all that happens, he would not have been voted out at the urging of the other team if he was all sweetness and light to live with. He seethes with roid rage and is the only hood on this season. Natalie has been masterful and her immunity win shows she has all 3 to win, outlast, outwit, outplay
I actually liked John Rocker and would have liked to see him last a little bit longer.

I actually liked John Rocker and would have liked to see him last a little bit longer.
Jon rocket is a racist a$&@le.... He never got it he never will.. Nothing redeemable about that kind of ingrained hate.

Post show actually Natalie is not only good friends and has partied with Jon/Jaclyn but also John Rocker/Julie so actions in the game have not translated into bad relations outside of it. Both John Rocker and his girlfriend have been supporting her on twitter. Natalie is actually liked by almost all of the cast. I dont believe she's been arrogant at all and has been the best actual player of the season when it comes to orchestrating a strategy and attempting to carry it out to completion. She still has a pitfall in her way in Keith and can be chopped at Final 4.

I think it may be the first time Connoisseur and I have actually disagreed on anything but Ive been a Twinnies fan since day 1. Nat has played an excellent social game as hopefully will be evident if she gets to F3. Even if Keith is still there with her from a discussion I saw on a video with Wes, Alec and Reed with Big Jeff from BBUS it appears she would get Reed and Alec's vote as they both like her. She worked hard around camp and wasnt lazy, was great in physical challenges, and played the game from the moment she arrived, early on as a coat tail rider and later as the driving force.

Keith is a fireman in Louisiana and Americans from the deep south do not generally spit like that, and obviously his son Wes hasnt taken up the habit either.

Post show actually Natalie is not only good friends and has partied with Jon/Jaclyn but also John Rocker/Julie so actions in the game have not translated into bad relations outside of it. Both John Rocker and his girlfriend have been supporting her on twitter. Natalie is actually liked by almost all of the cast. I dont believe she's been arrogant at all and has been the best actual player of the season when it comes to orchestrating a strategy and attempting to carry it out to completion. She still has a pitfall in her way in Keith and can be chopped at Final 4.

I think it may be the first time Connoisseur and I have actually disagreed on anything but Ive been a Twinnies fan since day 1. Nat has played an excellent social game as hopefully will be evident if she gets to F3. Even if Keith is still there with her from a discussion I saw on a video with Wes, Alec and Reed with Big Jeff from BBUS it appears she would get Reed and Alec's vote as they both like her. She worked hard around camp and wasnt lazy, was great in physical challenges, and played the game from the moment she arrived, early on as a coat tail rider and later as the driving force.

Keith is a fireman in Louisiana and Americans from the deep south do not generally spit like that, and obviously his son Wes hasnt taken up the habit either.
Thanks for this. I was not getting the Nat is a hood or low class or trashy vibe at all. She has just been a good and interesting Game player. Nat for the win!

I'm sorry but nat is ghetto trash to me, simple as that. The way she went after Rocker based only on 2nd hand information from Jeremy that is decades old (the guy could've changed by now) speaks volumes of the type of worthless opinionated ignorant hoodrat she is. She might be half-decent at playing the 'game' but I don't wanna see this sort be rewarded with a million dollars, no way no how.

Rocker is right, nat hides behind the fact she's a woman to be able to run her mouth and not face the consequences of her low class actions.

ummmm the stuff about John Rocker is all relatively recent. In 1999, he said he'd rather retire than play in New York and be around people with purple hair, queers with AIDS, ex-convicts, young single mothers, and foreigners who don't speak English. He also mocked an Asian woman during the interview and referred to one of his black teammates as a fat monkey. In 2002, he used similar slurs against restaurant patrons in a heavily LGBT-populated area. In 2006, he defended one of his teammates calling a sports columnist a fag and openly criticized sensitivity training he attended.

John's identity was not a very well-kept secret and his controversies come along with it. He's not just known as "a baseball player," he's known as "that baseball player who made those awful comments." I don't understand why people here are begrudging a black man and a Sri Lankan woman for having problems with this, and quite frankly calling Natalie ghetto trash and an ignorant hoodrat just brings you down to John Rocker's level.

Must have watched a different episode because Rocker was never given a chance to do that. Nat ran her hoodrat mouth talking trash non-stop for what seemed like an hour about someone she had no clue about other than what she had heard from a secondhand sourse. Unfortunately her diatribe was persuasive enough to convince the morons on the rival tribe to vote out Rocker their strongest physical player which only served to weaken them and ensure they kept on losing Immunity challenges.

Coyopa won the next IC and then the tribes swapped, so voting Rocker off really didn't have a net negative effect on them as a tribe.

ummmm the stuff about John Rocker is all relatively recent. In 1999, he said he'd rather retire than play in New York and be around people with purple hair, queers with AIDS, ex-convicts, young single mothers, and foreigners who don't speak English. He also mocked an Asian woman during the interview and referred to one of his black teammates as a fat monkey. In 2002, he used similar slurs against restaurant patrons in a heavily LGBT-populated area. In 2006, he defended one of his teammates calling a sports columnist a fag and openly criticized sensitivity training he attended.

John's identity was not a very well-kept secret and his controversies come along with it. He's not just known as "a baseball player," he's known as "that baseball player who made those awful comments." I don't understand why people here are begrudging a black man and a Sri Lankan woman for having problems with this, and quite frankly calling Natalie ghetto trash and an ignorant hoodrat just brings you down to John Rocker's level.

Coyopa won the next IC and then the tribes swapped, so voting Rocker off really didn't have a net negative effect on them as a tribe.

John's identity was not a very well-kept secret and his controversies come along with it. He's not just known as "a baseball player," he's known as "that baseball player who made those awful comments."

I live in Australia and don't like/care for 'merukin sports (besides the NBA) and thus basically knew zilch about who this fella was prior to him being on Survivor.

If I started mouthing off the same crap about you the same way nat did to Rocker, again based solely on the word on some uppity bitter and twisted punk (Germs, who had a misguided revenge agenda blaming Rocker for his stupid wife being voted out when it was all of her own making) then I take my hat off you for having the composure to take (regardless of whether it is factual or not) on the chin and be a good sport about it, you're a bigger person than me.

I know that I probably wouldn't and it's why I have more sympathy for the way Rocker reacted (the retaliator ) than nat who was the aggressive instigator.

You're missing my point anyway. The reason why nat is repugnant to me it's because she went on a vindictive diatribe spouting very serious accusations (racism) without having the decency of giving her target of her vitriol a chance to tell his version of the story. That's as low as they come and I have not the time day for filthy ferals of that ilk. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to change your mind, you can view nat however you like, that's fine by me.

and quite frankly calling Natalie ghetto trash and an ignorant hoodrat just brings you down to John Rocker's level

Seriously? Are you referring to what Rocker said almost 2 decades ago or him lashing out (understandably out of frustration and anger) at Nat and blurting out she was lucky she was female 'cos he would've whooped a guy's behind for talking so much shit about him in front a group of people?

I'm calling a spade a spade, my conscience is clear about how I've described nat.

Post show actually Natalie is not only good friends and has partied with Jon/Jaclyn but also John Rocker/Julie

Well I think that says a LOT MORE about Rocker (not harbouring grudges which he would be completely justified in this instance) than it does about Nat.

Unfortunately for nat I don't make up my mind about individuals based on by how they're perceived by other people that I like/respect. I have to get to know her on a personal level for my opinion of her to change dramatically from what I've seen of her on Survivor. Until then my low opinion of her remains.

I live in Australia and don't like/care for 'merukin sports (besides the NBA) and thus basically knew zilch about who this fella was prior to him being on Survivor.

If I started mouthing off the same crap about you the same way nat did to Rocker, again based solely on the word on some uppity bitter and twisted punk (Germs, who had a misguided revenge agenda blaming Rocker for his stupid wife being voted out when it was all of her own making) then I take my hat off you for having the composure to take (regardless of whether it is factual or not) on the chin and be a good sport about it, you're a bigger person than me.

I know that I probably wouldn't and it's why I have more sympathy for the way Rocker reacted (the retaliator ) than nat who was the aggressive instigator.

You're missing my point anyway. The reason why nat is repugnant to me it's because she went on a vindictive diatribe spouting very serious accusations (racism) without having the decency of giving her target of her vitriol a chance to tell his version of the story. That's as low as they come and I have not the time day for filthy ferals of that ilk. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to change your mind, you can view nat however you like, that's fine by me.

Seriously? Are you referring to what Rocker said almost 2 decades ago or him lashing out (understandably out of frustration and anger) at Nat and blurting out she was lucky she was female 'cos he would've whooped a guy's behind for talking so much shit about him in front a group of people?

I'm calling a spade a spade, my conscience is clear about how I've described nat.
If Rocker had really just said some racist things in the distant past that he learned from , that would Be one thing. But he clearly is still the same kind of guy given his reaction to Natalie's accusations. Calling him out was not trashy, hood ish. She called him out he could of defended himself, but he went the attack and showed his true colors and that he has leaned nothing. Or really that he needs to learn. We need to let people know that it is not OK voice group hate of any kind. It was a bold move by Nat and Rocker dug his own grave.

If Rocker had really just said some racist things in the distant past that he learned from , that would Be one thing. But he clearly is still the same kind of guy given his reaction to Natalie's accusations. Calling him out was not trashy, hood ish. She called him out he could of defended himself, but he went the attack and showed his true colors and that he has leaned nothing. Or really that he needs to learn. We need to let people know that it is not OK voice group hate of any kind. It was a bold move by Nat and Rocker dug his own grave.

Calling him out was not trashy, hood ish. She called him out he could of defended himself,

There is a time and a place and this clearly wasn't it.

I don't know how to respond to this tbh, I'm almost rendered speechless by it. I'm unsure if it's because you think I'm an idiot that swallow this garbage whole or you honestly believe it. Oh dear. lol

It was dirty gamesmanship on nat's behalf, plain and simple. Don't try to twist it into something less malevolent just because you like her.

And it did work congrats on nat for that. But there are certain things that should be out of bounds for a decent person in an attempt to get an upperhand on a reality show even when a million dollars are at stake.

but he went the attack and showed his true colors and that he has leaned nothing.
No, his reaction was a typical (male) human response to being personally defamed in front of a large group of people in a very INAPPROPRIATE SETTING that understandably took him by surprise hence his emotionally angry implied threat of physical violence.

It was a bold move by Nat and Rocker dug his own grave.

lulz

Bold my ass it was a cowards move, nothing more nothing less

Back