Skip to main content

Survivor-Philippines - coming soon

Can we sort out whether there should be a spoiler-free thread for people watching it on TV, or not?
I'm not sure it needs two threads, but I appreciate that people want to talk about it at US pace too, so do we need to split it?

Keep this one Aussie; USA pace viewers.........this has allways been an Aussie pace thread, I will start a new USA spoilers thread for you please respect this one as no spoliers.

Now, Meglos and other locals - is this series worth me catching up?
I got really sick when this started to screen here and have missed it all, could only take so much tv before headaches - and bb took preference.
Anyway has it been a good series, what number episode are you up to, and have they had that catchup episode?
Thanks.

The quality of the series is relative to a person's own taste. For mine the series has been fine, no better or worse than usual. It's heaps better than kim's season that's for sure at least most of the players seem to have a reasonable amount of intelligence unlike the fcukwits in S24.

I have fairly low standards when it comes to survivor - pretty much any survivor is better than any other RTV, except the last part of S24:)

I thought it would easy to pick it up on catch up 9, but 9 have made it shitty.

I'm enjoying this season. No one I really love, but the general standard is better than some of the dreadful people in recent seasons. S24's top 5 were thoroughly unlikeable.

Please note I didn't say whether Abi got voted off, I just said she got owned. Have been trying to keep it spoiler free!

I still can't believe that little fugly bitch cried and had the hide to accuse the other players of 'bullying'.

Hilarious.

Back