Skip to main content

Survivor-Philippines - coming soon

I will be taping and resisting the temptation to peep in this thread until I've watched it. I am a Survivor tragic.

I don't think Blair will last long, she should have told the youngens who she was(not that they would have known her)
But it would have distracted them from the fact she is a fluffy xtian mumma

Frankenstein guy, worst play ever.

That young fellow is gunning for Russell big time, he was the only one that voted for him.

How many chickens drowned???

So I downloaded it, watched it and think the blue tribe is sadly lacking in any kind of brain cells. Russell? Fuck me, he was pretty ordinary the first (two?) times, he's irritating as. Zane overplayed his hand but everyone who voted for him rather than asshole Russell deserves to go home.

Why is Jonathon there? He is irritating - he was irritating before and nothing has changed. I don't know the Australian burn guy - I didn't watch Survivor then (oh, the tragedy! my life is not really complete!) he seems ok if a bit of a klutz. I remember Lisa from the show she was in, played a prissy rich girl with a gold (hidden) heart, seems to still be playing it. Maybe that means she's not really an actress but is a genuine nice person. :) Her teammate with the big boobs - the banker - is awful.

Since I downloaded the first episode due to my faulty memory of when it's on etc, I decided to download all of them (so far) just in case I forget again. Wonder if I'll be able to resist the urge to pig out on them?

Got around to watching the first episode tonight.

First impressions :

Russell "I'm not the leader" just can't resist being the leader. Didn't like him much the first time.

Blair... sorry Lisa, seems nice but I don't know if I'm only taking notice of her because of who she is/was.

Zane was set up to be either a strategic genius or a fool, I guess we know now how that worked out.

A couple of people are getting the invisible edit - there's one young blonde guy who, unless I'm mistaken, didn't say a word nor get his name on the screen (opening titles aside).

I don't know who you mean - I'll have to watch the opening titles again - but also there is a black man on (I think) the team Lisa is on that has about 5 seconds of air time.

Why do so many young women get balloons on their chest? They look nothing like breasts.

What? When did this start? I don't know what's happened to me lately... I haven't watched TV in weeks!

Finally watched my taped episode. Silly boy Zane. That was never gonna work.
How does Jeff remain hot after all these years?

Just caught up with this week's...

How stupid are these people, not breaking up the couple?

Plus, Roxy > Angie in entertainment value.

I agree Meglos, though both are pretty hopeless at the challenges, at least Roxy had a brain. Probably still does :)

Yes Bonnie, how does he? Even when he's saying the same phrases the same way at the same time in the series he's still got it.

That blonde guy who I was saying last week hadn't been introduced, well he STILL hasn't. Jeff mentioned him a few times when his pair were doing the challenge, but he hasn't yet said a word to camera. It's frustrating because I want to google to get to know them all a bit better (names & ages at least), but I can't risk spoilers.

So far the edit has been all about Russell Swan, who just isn't that interesting. I have a feeling that means they want to get as much out of him as they can before he goes soon.

That blonde guy who I was saying last week hadn't been introduced, well he STILL hasn't. Jeff mentioned him a few times when his pair were doing the challenge, but he hasn't yet said a word to camera. It's frustrating because I want to google to get to know them all a bit better (names & ages at least), but I can't risk spoilers.

Carter.

The young blonde guy? Yeah he hasn't said much at all! And yeah Russell is a knobspanker!

I don't want to post spoilers so there's not much point me being in this thread if no one else is downloading it.

I'll just say that ep5 has someone leave in an awful way :(

Oh and there's a reeeeeeeally awkward moment between Dawson and Jeff Probst lol

Last edited:
I'm downloading it, Shell. 10.45pm is too late for the START of a tv show, so i'd just have to record it and watch it the next day. And why would I bother when I can d/l an episode in a few minutes and watch it just 2 or 3 hours after the US.

Back