• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Survivor-Philippines - coming soon

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Survivor-Philippines - Aussie pace, no spoilers

The new survivor starts in the US today I think.

We are likely to get it early October.

3 tribes, 3 returnees........................

Last edited:

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Can't wait!

Did you know there are old episodes of Survivor on Foxtel? I was watching one from season 2 (Australia) last night, and season one is showing too.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Don't have pay tv.

But most seasons are available on youtube and allover the place.
I like watching a bit about the return players season, to remind me

H

hornyroo

Ive been watching on Foxtel - have to say its been a bit of enjoyable fluff to watch it all unfold again and see some favourites - Colby was my man for a long long time - Im pretty sure they are bring back Mike Skupin (burnt hands) this season

sav0001

Survivor Phillipines premieres Tuesday October 16 at 10 pm on Nine.

Source: Tvaus

Too bad that most people would have watched survivor online if they wanted to by that date, as we will be about a month behind.

E

Emcee

The "tv star" they're advertising as competing is no-one I know, or have heard of before.

bunnielebowski

How are you all liking the series? I am enjoying it except for one tribe getting decimated makes all the focus on them and we barely get to know the other tribes and people.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
How are you all liking the series? I am enjoying it except for one tribe getting decimated makes all the focus on them and we barely get to know the other tribes and people.
It hasn't started here yet. I know some people downloaded it, but can we keep this thread spoiler-free at an Australian pace?