Skip to main content

Survivor-Philippines - coming soon

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Survivor-Philippines - Aussie pace, no spoilers

The new survivor starts in the US today I think.

We are likely to get it early October.

3 tribes, 3 returnees........................

Last edited:
Can't wait!

Did you know there are old episodes of Survivor on Foxtel? I was watching one from season 2 (Australia) last night, and season one is showing too.

Don't have pay tv.

But most seasons are available on youtube and allover the place.
I like watching a bit about the return players season, to remind me

Ive been watching on Foxtel - have to say its been a bit of enjoyable fluff to watch it all unfold again and see some favourites - Colby was my man for a long long time - Im pretty sure they are bring back Mike Skupin (burnt hands) this season

Survivor Phillipines premieres Tuesday October 16 at 10 pm on Nine.

Source: Tvaus

Too bad that most people would have watched survivor online if they wanted to by that date, as we will be about a month behind.

The "tv star" they're advertising as competing is no-one I know, or have heard of before.

How are you all liking the series? I am enjoying it except for one tribe getting decimated makes all the focus on them and we barely get to know the other tribes and people.

How are you all liking the series? I am enjoying it except for one tribe getting decimated makes all the focus on them and we barely get to know the other tribes and people.

It hasn't started here yet. I know some people downloaded it, but can we keep this thread spoiler-free at an Australian pace?

Back