Skip to main content

Survivor-Philippines - coming soon

Meglos, my internet used to be like that (stupid internode) and I'd just leave it downloading overnight. Even the day after (with no ads) is better than 3 weeks later, 10.45pm start WITH ads.

(Last night's episode)

So much for THAT showmance! Still, nice girl, she wasn't bitter about it, would probably rather go home anyway.

The returning players aren't much good are they? Russell just bumbles from one thing to another, and how accident-prone is Mike?

"Carter", "Peter", "Artis" and "Dawson" got a bit more airtime this week.

I've decided I want Denise to win. Nice person and an ultra fit, strong competitor too. I want her abs!

Weirdest ending to a reward challenge ever tonight! (ep6)

This is really hard talking about it but trying not to post spoilers lol

Oh shit am I? I forget about it until I'm like... 'I'm sure it's been about a week, best go look for a new eppy!' lol

And... watched!

MEEEEEEEEERGE! I was surprised it was so soon... or maybe it wasn't actually "soon" but just felt like it was lol

I don't know what they had against the person that went home, they always seemed nice.... I guess they didn't get "in" with the right players.

That stupid Brazilian biatch annoys me... Abi? She was so irrational in her disagreements with RC (earlier in the series), I just wanted to smack her. I hate people like that.

The person that almost got blindsided is gonna be pissed! Can't wait to watch next weeks lol

Goddamn it just sucks that the plebs in this series are so intent on getting rid of all the babes and the fuglies are still there sitting pretty.

I hate Abi sfm. I think Jeff is an idiot... he made a dumbass move. I hate the latest boot :( They were my fave

Abi is a fucking annoying moll. I hate that bitch so much. Not as much as Pete, Malcolm or craptastic useless he-man wannabee baseballer though.

Ep seven was so frustrating. I hope Abi chokes on a chunk of rice as Pete's penis would be too small. Spineless cretins.

I love you RC.

Funny reading someone hates the nasty brazilian midget abi and at the same time claiming they love ben. Those two imbeciles are cut from the same cloth FFS, how can people be so blind. lol

I hate Abi sfm. I think Jeff is an idiot... he made a dumbass move. I hate the latest boot :( They were my fave

He's obsessed with not letting penner progress further in the game than him than actually trying to win a million dollars. What so many dumbarses that go on Survivor don't seem to realise is that a returning player is exactly who you want to take to the final 3 as they're unlikely to gather many jury votes.

But then again he's a baseball player and using their brains isn't one of their strong suits.

cruel_heartless! long time away, are you still?

I don't much like Abi either but she seems to have at least some semblance of a brain. I like Denise and Matt because they are both good and I like Pete because he is playing with some kind of understanding of the game. I also really like Artis :)

I am enjoying this series, there's a good mix of assholes and nice people :)

I can't believe I said Abi had a brain! I take it back - I was wrong - she has no brain, no heart, and no courage either.

Goddamn it just sucks that the plebs in this series are so intent on getting rid of all the babes and the fuglies are still there sitting pretty.
No you're right, needs more sugar/Natalie white/Brob's posse of girls...

Back