Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 9

What do you think of Stevie?…

• 2:… I hate Stevie because he’s too meek and annoying…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… I hate Stevie because he has a shit moustache…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a tricky balance to strike but also why they should follow up tribal a little bit more the following episode where such scenes can be included as a flashback if required. Of course it makes sense Gerry would have told George to carry favour with George and co.

…methinks that a lot of us (especially lil’ ol‘ me) have been having a lot of fun at his expense in indicating that Gerry is a senile old fart wandering through all of this like a bewildered old git… when in fact… he is actually quite good at reading the play and tactics and says quite openly what he thinks and intends to do because he is so focused… perhaps that’s why he went back to the Hero’s tribe… perhaps he has his own hidden agenda that we can’t see?… he’s a bit smarter than I give him credit for… maybe I should start cutting him some slack?……………naaaaah!… who am I trying to kid?… he’s too good a target not to take the shit out of!… of course I’m gonna keep using him for my unfounded shit stirring… I can’t help myself… cheers.

Benji is way too smug and full of himself, all because he found that idol and got to play it. I doubt he'll find another one before the Heroes vote him out.
Paige really thought she was a power player, I loved watching that balloon get busted last night! But I knew she'd try to vote out George after he didn't pick her to go to the surprise party with him, she had such a sour look on her face.
And as George won 60 grand, that tells me he won't be winning the 500000 bucks, but I do hope he makes it to the jury, at least for the entertainment value. And Channel 10 should use George in future to host one of their other reality shows, like The Traitors or Hunted.
Shonee to win, my pick!

And the other thing I want to see, Simon getting blindsided by the muscle men on the Villains tribe, and him playing what he thinks is an Idol but really isn't one LOL
It depends on whether he caves in to peer pressure. Now that the annoying alphas have requested that he hand over his “idol” for the collective good of the team, if he does so (and if he does, he’s an idiot, which means he probably will), they’ll see that it’s actually a wooden cookie. Pity, I really wanted him to whip it out at Tribal. 😂

Can anyone explain why Nina* is there, other than because she's Sandra's daughter?
She might as well not be. No input, and she sits out most challenges.

* I had to google her name, that's how off the radar she is.
Nina is cool to watch. I love that she is so calm and collected. I expect we will see more of her in merge. Which is probably around 4 more tribals (and a non eviction twist episode, just to squeeze more advertising $$$ out of it) / away.

Do I think Nina could win it? An American girl selling her game to *that* jury? If that happens it will make Survivor history big time!! It would be such an odd thing that I could barely imagine it. AUD is shit as well, it would be like winning $120k for her. lol

It gets really good after episode 6. The last few episodes have been enjoyable. The story telling is so much better than normal. And George has actually had episodes here he doesn’t get airtime lol.
Well one episode. Just the one.

In a small defence note for the cast, and specifically Paige, and any others that may land up getting harassed and even death threats by idiots in this country. Yes she was kinda dumb to leave her hunting instagrams accessible to the Australian public, and seeing her character the thought never crossed her mind at all nor has she had a necessity to look at it from any other angle.

But production really has a duty to care for their casts well-being, that at the expense of the show getting viral and entertainment value soaked off Australian rage and enthusiasm, contestants can also take a toll on their mental wellbeing, you would think.

So far two of them refused to exit press due to a cloud of shame hanging over their heads. In all honesty, production has a duty to inform them that they will receive this kind of attention and to probably review what it is that the public will see to prepare for this kind of thing happening? It feels like it didn’t happen.

In a small defence note for the cast, and specifically Paige, and any others that may land up getting harassed and even death threats by idiots in this country. Yes she was kinda dumb to leave her hunting instagrams accessible to the Australian public, and seeing her character the thought never crossed her mind at all nor has she had a necessity to look at it from any other angle.

But production really has a duty to care for their casts well-being, that at the expense of the show getting viral and entertainment value soaked off Australian rage and enthusiasm, contestants can also take a toll on their mental wellbeing, you would think.

So far two of them refused to exit press due to a cloud of shame hanging over their heads. In all honesty, production has a duty to inform them that they will receive this kind of attention and to probably review what it is that the public will see to prepare for this kind of thing happening? It feels like it didn’t happen.
I learned what she did in this forum. I don’t want anything physically bad to happen to her but I had to fast forward when she was on, I don’t want to see her, I don’t want to hear her and the best episode of Survivor was when she was evicted.

I have no respect for people like her, being proud of killing, not because she needed to, but just for fun.

If she wants to be a heartless person and kill she can also take responsibility for her actions. I don’t feel the Production is responsible at all

I learned what she did in this forum. I don’t want anything physically bad to happen to her but I had to fast forward when she was on, I don’t want to see her, I don’t want to hear her and the best episode of Survivor was when she was evicted.

I have no respect for people like her, being proud of killing, not because she needed to, but just for fun.

If she wants to be a heartless person and kill she can also take responsibility for her actions. I don’t feel the Production is responsible at all
This exactly.
I don't think she should be bullied, or have people wish her physical harm.
But I do think she should just be forgotten about.
She went on tv expecting to be loved, without even considering that there were things about her lifestyle choices that would rub people the wrong way.
Now she should just go away, and maybe reflect on her choices and work towards becoming a nicer person.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a bit of social media blow back, after all, Paige put those hideous images out there in the first place. Not to the point of wishing her harm of course, but to drill into her ignorant head that there are repercussions for heinous behaviour.

Back