Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 9

What do you think of Stevie?…

• 2:… I hate Stevie because he’s too meek and annoying…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… I hate Stevie because he has a shit moustache…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you rewatch you’ll know you’re incorrect.

2017: AK, Michelle, Annieliese and Peter switched (4)
2018: Shonee, Tegan, Sharn, Monika and Lydia switched (5)
2019: Andy, Sam, Sarah, Baden, Abbey, Janine, Simon, Daisy, John and Ross switched (10)
2020: Moana, David, Phoebe, Tarzan, Jacqui, Harry, John and Lydia switched. Shonee and Zach also switched but we’re given a buff. (8 or 10*)
2021: Hayley, George, Cara, Wai, Andrew, Emmett, Gerald, Baden and Kez switched (9)
2022: Mark, Shay, Josh, Jordie, Sam, Michelle, Jesse, Mel, Ben, Croc, Nina and Sophie switched (12)

2016 is the only season where new buffs were not drawn. Regardless if multiple people swapped tribes to a minimal change, there has never been a season where only 2 people changed tribes outside of fake tribal vote outs.

Thats what I meant it was set up how both tribes stayed the same bar a couple people, regardless if a large number swapped the tribes were still the same bar a couple prior to the swap.

…what’s happened to bleachy?… I always feel naked and vulnerable when he’s not around… somebody needs to be here to keep me in check… he does it so well… he’s good cop… I’m bad cop… bleachy?.. bleachy?… bleac………… cheers.
Haha I’m here. I’m a little distracted tonight.

Just before Survivor started I left my gate open and my dog got out. Ran down the road after her, slipped over, grazed my knee, twisted my hip and smashed my phone. Haha. Fun times. I’ll be ok

Thats what I meant it was set up how both tribes stayed the same bar a couple people, regardless if a large number swapped the tribes were still the same bar a couple prior to the swap.

That is literally just simple maths, 2 tribes would mean there’s two “groups” that get swapped. That’s not the same as the point you think you made. I have listed to you multiple examples of varying ranges of swaps occurring.

But anywho

Haha I’m here. I’m a little distracted tonight.

Just before Survivor started I left my gate open and my dog got out. Ran down the road after her, slipped over, grazed my knee, twisted my hip and smashed my phone. Haha. Fun times. I’ll be ok
…aaaaaah!… okay… excuse accepted!… hope you’re okay my friend… cheers.

That is literally just simple maths, 2 tribes would mean there’s two “groups” that get swapped. That’s not the same as the point you think you made.

But anywho

It is the point I made, the tribe swaps almost every season have been set up so the tribes best part stay the same but a couple people, regardless weather majority swap colours, tonight seemed 100% random.

Back