Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 9

What do you think of Stevie?…

• 2:… I hate Stevie because he’s too meek and annoying…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… I hate Stevie because he has a shit moustache…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, some people confuse accountability with trolling - but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Who was the other person to refuse an exit interview?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a bit of social media blow back, after all, Paige put those hideous images out there in the first place. Not to the point of wishing her harm of course, but to drill into her ignorant head that there are repercussions for heinous behaviour.
I’m still quite shocked that her awful hunting pics were left open to the public in the end. The whole thing is completely brainless, and it’s fairly obvious that she takes much pride in shooting down animals and, it never once crossed her little mind, or even productions mind, that the limelight cast on her would put her in her place. I agree hopefully she will reflect on it in order to become a better person.

Thankfully we most likely won’t be seeing her on our screens again anytime soon!
Yes, some people confuse accountability with trolling - but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Who was the other person to refuse an exit interview?
The other was Rogue. Now I’m wondering what it was she ever did wrong, like the whole Paige thing made Rogue seem like an angel. Would have enjoyed Rogue’s exits though. Would like to hear her running her mouth off on her time in Samoa haha

Ads for next week looks like we should have some awesome Shontent (Queen Shontent) & King George time, and some interesting looking scenes in the new Villains tribe. Very spoilerish… As they do. Some exciting episodes ahead!!!

I thought Rogue had given an interview (justifiably) slagging off Paige?
Correct me if I’m wrong but that all occurred on social media (where exactly, I don’t know, but i suspect on IG) and happened when Rogue was taking all the heat, receiving death threats etc..

I am such an animal lover, I despise persons (I don't even regard her as a person, to me, she's a nothing) things like her.
I don't wish her any harm either, but, if I was walking along a river and she was struggling in the water - I wouldn't risk my life to help her & I wouldn't even call help on the phone. She's just a nothing, to save someome like that who does horrid things to animals... nope... Her, no longer here = animals that don't have to suffer for her selifes or instagram is how I see it. But I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to harm anyone like that, I just ignore them and hope karma is a real thing..

I'm really no fan of Paige either but I'm sure her argument would be the same as yours - removing the creatures who cause harm to other creatures. Gloating about it on Instagram though suggests that isn't your real motivation.

Anyhow, moving on from the insignificance that is Paige and if you didn't know the BBC are trying the format again in the UK later this year, 20 years after it was a two series flop for ITV. They're being really tight on the prize though (just £100k) but with 20 contestants over 16 hour long episodes it should play out nicely if they cast it right. Joel Dommett has now been confirmed as host.

Last edited:
Back