Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 9

What do you think of Stevie?…

• 2:… I hate Stevie because he’s too meek and annoying…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… I hate Stevie because he has a shit moustache…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…all the brutus beefcakes talking in grunts and facial expressions like knuckle dragging Neanderthals… cheers.

…Simon seems to me like he’s saying to the brutus beefcakes “um… guys… can… can I please join your gang too please?… cheers.

Incorrect, that only happened in 2016 and 2017, and another swap followed anyway. Ever since 2017 the swap has involved picking a random buff.

I suggest you go back and watch, I am right

Each tribe had different platters to pick from which was set up how only a couple changes were possible. They all picked a buff correct but it was set up how only 2 changes happened.

…I’m sure that I heard a faint “fuck” spoken by one of the guys in the background just then… cheers.

I suggest you go back and watch, I am right

Each tribe had different platters to pick from which was set up how only a couple changes were possible. They all picked a buff correct but it was set up how only 2 changes happened.

If you rewatch you’ll know you’re incorrect.

2017: AK, Michelle, Annieliese and Peter switched (4)
2018: Shonee, Tegan, Sharn, Monika and Lydia switched (5)
2019: Andy, Sam, Sarah, Baden, Abbey, Janine, Simon, Daisy, John and Ross switched (10)
2020: Moana, David, Phoebe, Tarzan, Jacqui, Harry, John and Lydia switched. Shonee and Zach also switched but we’re given a buff. (8 or 10*)
2021: Hayley, George, Cara, Wai, Andrew, Emmett, Gerald, Baden and Kez switched (9)
2022: Mark, Shay, Josh, Jordie, Sam, Michelle, Jesse, Mel, Ben, Croc, Nina and Sophie switched (12)

2016 is the only season where new buffs were not drawn. Regardless if multiple people swapped tribes to a minimal change, there has never been a season where only 2 people changed tribes outside of fake tribal vote outs.

…what’s happened to bleachy?… I always feel naked and vulnerable when he’s not around… somebody needs to be here to keep me in check… he does it so well… he’s good cop… I’m bad cop… bleachy?.. bleachy?… bleac………… cheers.

Back