Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 9

What do you think of Stevie?…

• 2:… I hate Stevie because he’s too meek and annoying…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… I hate Stevie because he has a shit moustache…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…you guys didn’t start tonight’s thread quick enough so you’re stuck with this ridiculous thread with an even more ridiculous Poll… that’ll teach you!… cheers.

…by the way… in which episode did Simple Simon find his cookie jar ‘non idol’?… could we get a before and after shot of the top of the cookie jar lid before he found it?… it would answer quite a few questions as to whether it is an idol or not?… just a thought… cheers.

Can anyone explain why Nina* is there, other than because she's Sandra's daughter?
She might as well not be. No input, and she sits out most challenges.

* I had to google her name, that's how off the radar she is.

…evenin’ all… sorry about the crappy Poll but what else would you expect from an a nonsensical numbnuts like me?… seriously… you expected a ‘serious’ one from me?… you’re even more nuttier than I thought!… lol!… cheers.

Can anyone explain why Nina* is there, other than because she's Sandra's daughter?
She might as well not be. No input, and she sits out most challenges.

* I had to google her name, that's how off the radar she is.
She was medevac out last season so I think they brought her back to give her another chance. Apparently Jackie from this season has been offered the same for a future season

…all of the brutus beefcakes are on the same side… if there are any puzzle challenges they’re stuffed!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… sorry about the crappy Poll but what else would you expect from an a nonsensical numbnuts like me?… seriously… you expected a ‘serious’ one from me?… you’re even more nuttier than I thought!… lol!… cheers.
I like the poll for the virgin, pizza delivery nobody...

Take that - you George lover - you :bawling:

Back