Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 6

Which returnee/s are you getting behind this season?

• Flick

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • George

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jordie

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nina

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Shaun

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Shonee

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Simon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stevie

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
So tonight's thoughts:

1. So 9 of the 10 in the rewards challenge were the returnees. Hate how the newbies are just extras.
  2. Gerry (or Gerrymandering as autocorrect insists) seems to have an interesting life story, but that isn't worthy of airtime it seems.
  3. Why didn't Paige get a picture of a dead lion?
  4. When did they ship Liz and Sarah in?
  5. With everyone's certain of a tribe swap and playing to that how about a series without the same format points at the sane time. Ditch the tribe swap and let the original tribes go to merge.
  6. Does the first vote out of the urn ever go home? Would be far more interesting if they just randomised the reveal rather than structuring it for supposed dramatic effect, but doing it the same way all the time so making it very predictable.
  7. How come they have not killed George yet? He's even more annoying than first time around and seems to get more confessionals than the rest combined.

Last edited:
The dreaded letters/photos from home.
It hasn't even been a couple of weeks yet.
I can understand missing a baby or very young child, but 13 days away from an adult is just a holiday.
Exactly, my argument always on this topic.

What happens to these twats when they go away for a holiday? Do they burst into tears after 2 weeks of not seeing people in their family???

Pre-covid, I used to wander overseas at least once a year and that was for a month minimum - When I returned home, I didn't fly into the arms of family or friends AND certainly didn't jump on them wrapping my arms & legs around them as you see in those poxy 'family reunion' shows they torture us with..

Makes me wonder if producers are standing behind the camera team... "CUT, CUT, CUT, Now we're going to do that AGAIN, but with more TEARS, c'mon people show some bloody emotion - my god you haven't seen your boyfriend for almost 2 weeks" O_O :biggrin:

We don't see enough of the reasoning behind the votes.
One minute we are shown two factions dead-set on voting Sarah or George out.
Next minute the other side have abandoned going for George and joined the Sarah consensus.
This too.. It really is annoying when night after night you get the same old script - here's an edit of the tribe talking about voting someone out & then ***poof*** its as if it was never talked about when they vote. Sometimes not even one person votes like what they just locked in 2 minutes ago on the episode wtf???

So tonight's thoughts:

Why didn't Paige get a picture of a dead lion?
I was actually thinking something similar when she was balling her eyes out over dead Grandma... What about the poor offspring of the Antelope you just murdered & are standing with one foot on its head for your f***en FB pic???
How come they have not killed George yet? He's even more annoying than first time around and seems to get more confessionals than the rest combined.
Exactly - this is the George I hate, when he just ambles up to someone's conversation but says nothing, he just stands between them and doesn't even look at them, he just stares blankly ahead with that stupid moronic grin on his face. Oooooh I just want to slap it so bad & yell at him. "You can see we're talking soooo FUCK OFF" :biggrin::bawling:

a.png

="Unfortunately I knew George wasn't going because someone posted the other day without making it a spoiler that George stays in a bit longer.. Which pissed me off, I hate knowing ...."
Sorry, thing. That *may* have been me. I alluded to an observation somebody made of the edit in which George was very well healed on his face in one of the confessionals in episode 2. Which is an oversight by production and is something anybody could have noticed.

That’s why I assumed it might have been ok. These things I find are borderline if production f*** up, but I will be more careful in future. Sorry about that!

Also, another thing. Production won’t miss an opportunity to market that their favorite character is leaving in a particular episode. That’s not our choice but it seemed totally obvious to me that George wouldn’t be leaving simply due to the way in which the team do things over all the prior seasons…..

Last edited:
Exactly - this is the George I hate, when he just ambles up to someone's conversation but says nothing, he just stands between them and doesn't even look at them, he just stares blankly ahead with that stupid moronic grin on his face. Oooooh I just want to slap it so bad & yell at him. "You can see we're talking soooo FUCK OFF" :biggrin::bawling:

View attachment 59494

Absolutely. And actually him sneaking in somewhere he's not wanted and pretty much saying nothing is how I view his constant confessionals - he doesn't actually add anything of substance to the show with what he says. IMO he plays a very basic level game.

George doesn't annoy me.
He's playing a King Of The Jungle character like Luke Toki did (though more openly villainous and less charming).
He won't win, because (like Russell Hantz) he doesn't put in the effort to get people on side.

We don't see enough of the reasoning behind the votes.
One minute we are shown two factions dead-set on voting Sarah or George out.
Next minute the other side have abandoned going for George and joined the Sarah consensus.
Yeah, there is a lot of time that passes between when they’re on the beach in their tribal locations and the tribal council setting (im not sure about Samoa’s setting though, but it’s presumable). They even often need to get in a shuttle bus, with ample opportunity for some kind of communication between them.

Yeah, there is a lot of time that passes between when they’re on the beach in their tribal locations and the tribal council setting (im not sure about Samoa’s setting though, but it’s presumable). They even often need to get in a shuttle bus, with ample opportunity for some kind of communication between them.
What I assume happened is, after Fraser was told they were gunning for Sarah, he went back to his alliance and they realised they didn't have the numbers for George this time, and didn't want to shoot and miss.
We can connect the dots like that, but we shouldn't have to.
They could have shown them considering it as another option.

…I actually love reading the comments of you guys after the show has finished… because most of you probably read our ‘Live’ comments before you post yourselves it is you guys that give me a deeper insight into what’s happened that we’ve missed while posting ‘Live’… so your later input is always valuable to me personally… I know that if you could post ‘Live’ you may have more fun but never underestimate the value of your comments AFTER the ‘Live‘ show… it’s always such great value… cheers. 😍🥰

They could have shown them considering it as another option.
It was kind of hinted at in the edit. Both sides realising that Sarah was a bit of a slippery option to trust at that point to be definitely voting with them. Was it Jordie or someone who pointed it out? That she was only recently all aboard with George's alliance.

Maybe I should be watching this after all.
The eye candy rating is high this season.
(Sam aside)
329316173_1801899476856279_8999558877710206059_n.png

So tonight's thoughts:

1. So 9 of the 10 in the rewards challenge were the returnees. Hate how the newbies are just extras.
  2. Gerry (or Gerrymandering as autocorrect insists) seems to have an interesting life story, but that isn't worthy of airtime it seems.
  3. Why didn't Paige get a picture of a dead lion?
  4. When did they ship Liz and Sarah in?
  5. With everyone's certain of a tribe swap and playing to that how about a series without the same format points at the sane time. Ditch the tribe swap and let the original tribes go to merge.
  6. Does the first vote out of the urn ever go home? Would be far more interesting if they just randomised the reveal rather than structuring it for supposed dramatic effect, but doing it the same way all the time so making it very predictable.
  7. How come they have not killed George yet? He's even more annoying than first time around and seems to get more confessionals than the rest combined.
Paige is disgusting I just saw what she did. How can she be a Hero?
I hate people like her

Maybe I should be watching this after all.
I think you'd enjoy it & a lot of us are unable to view the show & post at the earlier southern states time slot.. So like Sticky so kindly stated, our 'after' comments are well received too.
I usually log in right after the show airs an hour after southern states and give my 2 cents worth on how fucked everyone is... Then the next day read everything and add some more gibberish :biggrin:

I think you'd enjoy it & a lot of us are unable to view the show & post at the earlier southern states time slot.. So like Sticky so kindly stated, our 'after' comments are well received too.
I usually log in right after the show airs an hour after southern states and give my 2 cents worth on how fucked everyone is... Then the next day read everything and add some more gibberish :biggrin:
Please keep on commenting because I watch the show the next day and fast forward what I don't want to see, like people crying over letters etc..
I love the comments here and learn a lot from you, things I don't know, or didn't see. You open my eyes a lot 🙂
Also the comments here are funny and I love that, I don't say much but I always come to read, so thank you to all of you

Is someone *really* getting behind Flick this season (see poll)?

I dislike her so much I can’t wait to see someone vote her out!!!!!!! But I do want to know why you’re getting behind her and what about her makes you excited to watch an episode of Survivor.

Last edited:
Back