Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 6

Which returnee/s are you getting behind this season?

• Flick

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • George

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jordie

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nina

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Shaun

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Shonee

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Simon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stevie

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
…if Sarah has now been voted out… at least now she gets her wish… she never has to hear George speak Politics again lol!… cheers.

TBH she could have been a good character had she not been put in a season with returnees, she had some potential. This blindside kinda came out of no where though until the last ten minutes? We had no narrative set up for her prior to who she was working with and why anyone suspected she was wavering between both sides?

Interesting how every single vote (except for the Michael boot but George only voted for Stevie as an insurance policy) from the Villains tribe has been unanimous. Whoever is running this tribe is doing wonders at ensuring their plan is executed to perfection.

Always love when you post! I miss when these threads would have 20+ pages

Is @timmy keeping up with the current season?
…thanks my friend… I think that Timmy lost interest in Survivor mainly because his VPN and his location won’t allow him to post Live… channel 10 blocks him even though he has a VPN… it’s a shame really… he’s a great poster… I miss him contributing… I think that’s why some others don’t post too… time zone differences completely stuff them up… hence no more 20+ pages anymore… sad really… cheers.

…thanks my friend… I think that Timmy lost interest in Survivor mainly because his VPN and his location won’t allow him to post Live… channel 10 blocks him even though he has a VPN… it’s a shame really… he’s a great poster… I miss him contributing… I think that’s why some others don’t post too… time zone differences completely stuff them up… hence no more 20+ pages anymore… sad really… cheers.
Exactly, I have a vpn but 10play blocks it, so I have to watch it on Qld time. Otherwise I'd be in here with you guys...

="Unfortunately I knew George wasn't going because someone posted the other day without making it a spoiler that George stays in a bit longer.. Which pissed me off, I hate knowing ...."

I'm liking Gerry-atric now :biggrin:

If he goes back to the other tribe I hope he tells them SFA... And if he is quizzed as to why he is being tight lipped, then he should throw Sam under the bus, stating, he made it quite clear the person the Heroes tribe was sending to the Villians for 2 days was in fact, expendable...

I hope they give Gerry the choice to go back or stay... I'm also thinking there might be a full tribe mix/swap coming up on Sunday to mask Gerry's move back to the Heroes...

Fraser fascinates me.
He's like a tiny person, and I don't know what's going on with those tattoos.
But he has a nice face, and the beard suits him.
I like that he observes and doesn't talk unless it's necessary.
He could be one to watch in the endgame.

We don't see enough of the reasoning behind the votes.
One minute we are shown two factions dead-set on voting Sarah or George out.
Next minute the other side have abandoned going for George and joined the Sarah consensus.

Back