Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 6

Which returnee/s are you getting behind this season?

• Flick

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • George

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jordie

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nina

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Shaun

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Shonee

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Simon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stevie

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
…Simon you fuckwit it’s not whether YOU want to get rid of George… it’s whether the Producers want him to go or not you fucking tosser!… cheers.

This Villains tribe if they don't vote out the old guy have effectively gave up 2 numbers in the game voluntarily, may go down as the dumbest tribe ever.

This Villains tribe if they don't vote out the old guy have effectively gave up 2 numbers in the game voluntarily, may go down as the dumbest tribe ever.
I suspect they trust that Gerry will stick on their side. Gerry would be silly not to flip IMO. He could be well insulated in an alliance of people who are willing to work with him. Why work with the Heroes when the leading alliance was quite open in saying he is expendable and they don't care if he stays or goes? I'd say keeping Gerry would be smart.

Gerry is also the ticket for Hayley and Shonee potentially working together! I am keen for that storyline.

Stevie is treated like shit by Simon, but still loyal. If he'd had a go in the reward challenge, I think he'd have done a much better job than Simon (both times).

Back