Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 6

Which returnee/s are you getting behind this season?

• Flick

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • George

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jordie

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nina

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Shaun

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Shonee

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Simon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stevie

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm not big on killing unless you’re going to eat it but don't hold it against people who are into hunting.
Yeah… I get that this issue is fraught and nuanced. Personally I would feel it hypocritical of me (and I don’t expect anyone else must agree with me here) to be anti hunting but pro other people killing animals so I can eat my delicious steak. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Interesting how the edit has made Paige look insanely good and absolutely demolished Rogue. Whilst Paige is an animal killer and Rogue is their human voice.
I don’t think it’s fair to reduce their character to animal killer v animal activitist

Rogue was unlikeable. Full stop.

Paige is likeable.

This of course is subjective, but it’s how it subjectively played out within in the tribe as well as with the viewers.

Yeah… I get that this issue is fraught and nuanced. Personally I would feel it hypocritical of me (and I don’t expect anyone else must agree with me here) to be anti hunting but pro other people killing animals so I can eat my delicious steak. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I do agree with your overall point. It's just her instagram is very confronting. Posting photos of the dead animals with blood everywhere and celebrating what she's done. She seems to do it for her own amusement as well, almost for trophies. She even posted a photo of her holding a Kangaroo that had been dismembered Jeffrey Dahmer like.

Interesting how the edit has made Paige look insanely good and absolutely demolished Rogue. Whilst Paige is an animal killer and Rogue is their human voice.
Hunting is a legal activity, enjoyed by many, generally a reason to get on the piss I don't think it credits or discredits a person what so ever.

I don’t think it’s fair to reduce their character to animal killer v animal activitist

Rogue was unlikeable. Full stop.

Paige is likeable.

This of course is subjective, but it’s how it subjectively played out within in the tribe as well as with the viewers.
I more so meant how the juxtaposition is interesting. The edit has made Paige seem likeable whilst on reddit she has become universally disliked now.

But I do agree, I'm not gonna base my opinion on her based on what she does. I do eat meat too so I really am no better. I still really felt uncomfortable with what I looked at however.

I more so meant how the juxtaposition is interesting. The edit has made Paige seem likeable whilst on reddit she has become universally disliked now.

But I do agree, I'm not gonna base my opinion on her based on what she does. I do eat meat too so I really am no better. I still really felt uncomfortable with what I looked at however.
Fair points!

I’d say it sounds like Paige has fallen victim to cancel culture.

I’d say it sounds like Paige has fallen victim to cancel culture.
I do agree, I dislike when things outside of the show have an impact. At least her instagram won't impact the game.
Must say though the pics and videos are confronting LoL

Surely going on survivor you'd close those accounts down, proves shes a dumb bitch.
Agreed. As much as I don't have much of an opinion on hunting, the pictures are not an easy viewing.

…when a hunter kills an animal with a gun… to me… it’s disrespect towards the animals right to live… killing an animal that has been bred specifically for human consumption in an abattoir is humane and treats the animal with respect as it is dying for an overall need… it’s not ideal… but necessary unfortunately… cheers.

…when a hunter kills an animal with a gun… to me… it’s disrespect towards the animals right to live… killing an animal that has been bred specifically for human consumption in an abattoir is humane and treats the animal with respect as it is dying for an overall need… it’s not ideal… but necessary unfortunately… cheers.
I’m not going to comment any further or I might get cancelled haha. I respect the diversity of opinions here tho 👍🏽

Back