Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 4

What do you think of Gerry?…

• 2:… I don’t like Gerry because his walking frame slows the team down…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… Gerry shouldn’t win because the token around his neck might be too heavy and make him fall…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think there’s something likeable about Sam. He’s a simple Aussie bloke.

I can’t remember what I thought about him in season one
He was in the Brooke / Flick / Matt Tarrant / El / Lee gang. Pretty much sidled up to Brooke & Flick most of the way, and Matt was just blinded by his group dictating that they were going to the end & refused to make moves until his bubble burst & reality hit. Sam Webb was just a typical Aussie Larrakin kind of guy, flirted with the girls (or got used by them in that case) and eventually gets voted out by them. I never felt like I backed his game at anytime he had no clue what he was doing…

I don’t like the lack of shontent. I think it’s really clear the heroes are losing this challenge. There’s no storyline set up for the villains at all for them to go to tribal council.
Yup as clear as day. To be fair, they hid nothing in the tv guide and ads for it, clearly stating that we will find out if Haley will break the “curse” or not.

One of the worst things about Australian survivor is the target of winners early on. Think it happened one series in the US version but apart from that one series its generally not a reason to get rid of someone.
100% such a copout lame excuse to pick someone. So glad to see they are seeing perspective and not all one dimensional.

There are a ton of people that should be early boots from the game. But in the end it seemed like them discussing voting Haley out was a play for the cameras…Sometimes they do that in Australian survivor abd it’s evident they do it to get another angle before tribal. They will *never* take you to tribal without at least two names on the virtual chopping block, even if one of the names isn’t in any real danger. It has never happened in 10’s Australian survivor , even tho like odds say it should have happened. That second “made up” chopping block character deserves a name tho..

…as I said in an earlier thread… what kind of name is ‘Rogue’?… are her parents named ‘Scoundrel’ and ‘Scamp’?… cheers.
Hilarious Mr Sticky! Makes you wonder hey.

I really didn’t like the way she implied that environmental warriors or people that card about animals were all like her and everyone else there didn’t give s shit about those things. I’m still wondering like was she for real? And I think she was for real eh.. Just a full on…. Rogue. One.

Why do betting agencies accept bets on this? Someone just posted the odds on the Facebook page and theres a $1.60 favourite, whats the point?
Yup it gets me pissed mate. I used to run a survivor ranking game and you’d get people coming in with the exact eviction order. So I landed up putting a stop to it as ppl are dicks. And it’s ludicrous that it can be bet upon with stacks of inside info from family and friends of cast & crew.

He was in the Brooke / Flick / Matt Tarrant / El / Lee gang. Pretty much sidled up to Brooke & Flick most of the way, and Matt was just blinded by his group dictating that they were going to the end & refused to make moves until his bubble burst & reality hit. Sam Webb was just a typical Aussie Larrakin kind of guy, flirted with the girls (or got used by them in that case) and eventually gets voted out by them. I never felt like I backed his game at anytime he had no clue what he was doing…
I really did not like them.
Matt Tarrant excepted, I think he was dragged along and used.

It was baffling.
Even if they took it in turns with one pizza each over the fire, it would have to be more appealing than eating it frozen.
There are a lot of really good looking guys this season, but most also seem as dumb as planks.
Simon especially.

…I think that you answered your own question there somehow Meglos lol!… cheers.

Why didn't they heat it up? Baffling.
It was baffling.
Even if they took it in turns with one pizza each over the fire, it would have to be more appealing than eating it frozen.
Personally I don't mind cold pizza if it has been cooked once before, but not frozen.
I have seen them cleaning out a camp fire pot they use for the rice, so I would have put a pizza (or pieces of it) in that then sat it on the fire for a while if it was frozen.
Hilarious Mr Sticky! Makes you wonder hey.

I really didn’t like the way she implied that environmental warriors or people that card about animals were all like her and everyone else there didn’t give s shit about those things. I’m still wondering like was she for real? And I think she was for real eh.. Just a full on…. Rogue. One.
I see her as the typical American you love to hate, she was like those 'Karens' you see in viral videos that have some lame point to prove then rant & scream about it until they virtually get arrested. Another trait she had was her massively inflated opinion about her self importance/contribution to the world, she might get away with it in the US of A, but here in Oz - tall poppy syndrome kicks in & you soon get put back in your rightful place, or at least told what your place is.

She was proudly telling the camera that she had no worries about the tribal vote later that day & she was adamant she would not be going home. I think the tribal probably went on for an hour or longer that night & the edit didn't show everything of course, but at some point she came to the realisation that almost the entire tribe disliked her attitude, comments & demeanor. I think that she then changed tune & once she realised that there was a high probability she was going home - she did that weird request and asked for everyone to write her name down.
I believe she thought it was her way of staying in control, she could say to herself, "they didn't vote me out, I told them too, I'm in control still".

Her Survivor comments will haunt her for years, that African-American comment to Nina will have damaging repercussions in the US, black Americans will see it as a White person attacking their heritage.

In fairness I’m pretty sure in 2016 and 2017 the Sportsbet favourite was voted out early. Ever since they started including “celebrities” the betting agency’s have been getting it from the get go.
Still shouldn't be permitted to set odds on a predetermined outcome. And they're not setting the odds solely on what they might know about the outcome but to maximise their profits.

Back