Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 4

What do you think of Gerry?…

• 2:… I don’t like Gerry because his walking frame slows the team down…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:… Gerry shouldn’t win because the token around his neck might be too heavy and make him fall…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rogue would most definitely have to be a plant from production to ensure Hayley wasn’t targeted straight away. I predict tomorrow is the last episode before a swap and the villains will lose.

…hmmmm!… just a feeling but I reckon Rogue is going?… ha!… she is!… who woulda thunk it?… cheers.

Why do betting agencies accept bets on this? Someone just posted the odds on the Facebook page and theres a $1.60 favourite, whats the point?

In fairness I’m pretty sure in 2016 and 2017 the Sportsbet favourite was voted out early. Ever since they started including “celebrities” the betting agency’s have been getting it from the get go.

In fairness I’m pretty sure in 2016 and 2017 the Sportsbet favourite was voted out early. Ever since they started including “celebrities” the betting agency’s have been getting it from the get go.
Only time I can recall the odds on favourite not winning is the asian girl.

Only time I can recall the odds on favourite not winning is the asian girl.

Odette in 2017 was tipped to win until her vote out at the final 3.

I may also be wrong here but I’m pretty sure Shane wasn’t tipped to win 2018 until a few weeks in.

…Gerry was definitely going tonight until he whipped out his Pensioners Concession Card giving him a free run from nomination… cheers.

Odette in 2017 was tipped to win until her vote out at the final 3.

I may also be wrong here but I’m pretty sure Shane wasn’t tipped to win 2018 until a few weeks in.

Before the first episode

Shane was $1.50
Brian was $4.00
Sharn was $5.50

Interesting thing about this series is Brian actually moved into favourite toward the end of the series.

…thanks everyone for posting tonight… especially newcomer Behemoth… it’s always great to get new input into the forums… nite folks… happy dreams… cheers.

Before the first episode

Shane was $1.50
Brian was $4.00
Sharn was $5.50

Interesting thing about this series is Brian actually moved into favourite toward the end of the series.
That I do recall. I remembers rumours floating around him winning, since he's from my area and his football team he coached were leaking information everywhere.

Jesus, folks. Any chance we could we keep the betting odds and spoilers out of the daily threads?

Ha! I just glazed my eyes over. I am happy not to post on the dailys if people want to discuss such things, though.
I don't wanna see the odds either. I haven't enjoyed survivor as much in the last few seasons because of spoilers. I'm trying not to get sucked into the spoilers this time and enjoy it and guess incorrectly like I used to.

Another typical producers stitch up with the Hayley 'maybe' vote. Not one person voted for her. And I understand that Rogue went rogue asking to be voted out, but if 6 people had locked in that they would vote Hayley you would think that at least one or 2 would have stuck to the program. So it makes me think that the Hayley thing was discarded before they went to tribal and they all agreed to stick to the original Rogue/Gerry plan...But the producers failed to see that this should be put into the show :bang: ;)

Back