Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Liz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Nina

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
…Nina:… “I shouldn’t of said that probably?”… um… Nina… you should not have spoken all season my dear… cheers.

George in a powerful position still. Like how many times has he not only voted correctly but been in total control?

I feel this vote is probably harder for him than previously, but regardless… it’s all up to him!

…golly gosh!… what a shock!… it’s NINA!… she’s going… her mum should be so proud (not!)… now Simon can finally drive off into the sunset in his nice shiny car… thanks folks for all of the great posts tonight… have nice naughty dreams… sleep tight… nite all… cheers.

Interesting there’s been no idols for a while. This would have been last night to use one, wouldn’t it?
As of this season only three Survivor Au Seasons have had a successful idol play post merge that actually resulted in a player being saved.
Season 1: 0
Season 2: technically one by Anneliese but Ziggy nullified it.
Season 3: 1 by Sharn
Season 4: 0
Season 5: 0
Season 6: 3 by Kez, George and Flick
Season 7: 1 by Mark
Season 8: 0

More people actually go home with idols in their pockets post merge than there are idol plays.
Henry, Mat, Benji, David, Khanh and Shonee all left with idols in their pockets. Kez should have left with an idol but the rules allowed for her to give it to Flick.

Last edited:
Obviously, she could have been being more dynamic and that was left out of the edit, but from what we were shown she has a nerve criticising Matt for not making more moves when she sat and hung on the words and decisions of the meattray and then only lasted as long as she did post merge as she was the least threatening player outside the main alliance. It's not a "golden ticket" when it was a choice Matt weighed up and then worked for and with to join the pirates, while she was still floating around looking up at Shaun and co for guidance on her future path in the game. She picked the wrong ship and barely rocked it. My favourite moment of her game was the big sulky face when Matt stole her tribe name.

Back