Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Liz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Nina

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
I think because of the Jackie medevac they all assume it's a final 2 instead.
I did some more research on reddit
Apparently at the final 4 there is a juror removal twist

I think it'd be good if they went Top 2 but the 2nd is decided by a fire challenge similar to the US version

I think it'd be good if they went Top 2 but the 2nd is decided by a fire challenge similar to the US version
I would absolutely hate that. The final 4 set fire making twist is one of the things that I hate about the modern US version that has made me stop watching it. Just keep it simple with a final 4 vote, and a final 3 vote if it's a final 2.

I would absolutely hate that. The final 4 set fire making twist is one of the things that I hate about the modern US version that has made me stop watching it. Just keep it simple with a final 4 vote, and a final 3 vote if it's a final 2.

The only thing wrong with a vote at Top 4 or Top 3 decide who makes the end was the best player often fell at the final hurdle and we ended up with 2 pieces of shit at the end.

I think because of the Jackie medevac they all assume it's a final 2 instead.
I did some more research on reddit
…Sticky… don’t read the spoiler… don’t read the spoiler… don’t read the spoiler… don’t read the spoiler… don’t read the spoiler… don’t read the spoiler… don’t read the spoiler… don’t read the spoiler… (what’s the bet that I read it before the end of the night?)… cheers.

It seem like George is closer to Matt and Gerry, but maybe his better move is to go with Liz and Nina
I feel like either way is a lose lose for him. If he goes with Gerry and Matt he has no choice but to win immunity otherwise the other two take each other. But if he sides with Liz and Nina then Liz will probably win immunity and take him out. I feel like he's reached a fork in the road like he did in BvB.

I feel like either way is a lose lose for him. If he goes with Gerry and Matt he has no choice but to win immunity otherwise the other two take each other. But if he sides with Liz and Nina then Liz will probably win immunity and take him out. I feel like he's reached a fork in the road like he did in BvB.

99% of people thought it was a dumb idea for Hayley to take him to the end.

Back