Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 21

What do you think of the Producers?… they should…

• Total voters
…I would leave spaces in between until the last minute just in case they all started falling over… cheers.

…Nina must be going home tonight… she’s talking complete shit!… she’s praising herself up after she’s done sweet fa all season… cheers.

Was there any doubt there would be another season? It’s held it’s audience and rising towards the end.
I personally would hope there's a second series at the end of the year. I would like for there to be two a year. I hate the long wait and more seasons would mean more newbies! If they open casting now that's a decent length of pre-production.

Hopefully a casting call will result in a season of 24 applicants.

I personally would hope there's a second series at the end of the year. I would like for there to be two a year. I hate the long wait and more seasons would mean more newbies! If they open casting now that's a decent length of pre-production.

Wasn’t there a plan for that and then Covid changed it? I agree tho. One newbie season and one special season per year. 👏🏽

…if it returns… I hope that it’s all newbies only… cheers.

Back