Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 21

What do you think of the Producers?… they should…

• Total voters
Wasn’t there a plan for that and then Covid changed it? I agree tho. One newbie season and one special season per year. 👏🏽
Yeah S5 All Stars was meant to be followed by S5 Brains v Brawn in late 2020. But yeah covid happened and I am pretty sure that's why we needed up with Junior MasterChef instead. At the time Baden was already confirmed to be on the cast, apparently there were some changes to the cast as well. So people like George, Hayley and Simon would have been told they're on and had to wait a whole year before they actually got to do it.

I would be fine with two series a year. The summer series against MAFS could be somewhat an all stars season or just feature returning players, which will help in ratings grabbing. The later season could be all newbies, with it's only major competition being the block. Or as we can guess, potentially Big Brother as well? It would be interesting to see how poor BB does against Survivor.

…if George was going tonight there would’ve been a bigger hurrah about it in the promos for tonight… cheers.

Back