Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 21

What do you think of the Producers?… they should…

• Total voters
Yeah a 2-2-2 would have made more sense. At least try to get George out if you're being targeted, what would they have had to lose?

Nina is stupid... we have established that, Hayley gave her the vote and she fucked it with 2 idols, horrible, horrible player.

This season could have had it's finale with the final 5-3 boots in one tbh. I don't normally mind the length but this season's end game is not as exciting as it could have been. Especially the last few episodes.

Simon and Nina have themselves to blame, well not so much Simon he kept writing George LoL but Nina had about 3 votes in a row she could have got out George but ended up voting with George.

This season could have had it's finale with the final 5-3 boots in one tbh. I don't normally mind the length but this season's end game is not as exciting as it could have been. Especially the last few episodes.

Effectively 1 player has made every call on the boot list lol.. no fun when others aren't also actively playing. Would have made for a cracking last 8 episodes if someone played there idol for Sam, would have been game on then.

…as Simon drives off into the sunset with his brand new car he hears a shout from Nina… “Simon wait!… I’m out tomorrow night… can you hang around and give me a lift please?”… thanks for the postings tonight you wonderful people… I’m looking forward to the late posters comments coming up later… nite all… sleep tight… happy dreams… cheers.

Effectively 1 player has made every call on the boot list lol.. no fun when others aren't also actively playing. Would have made for a cracking last 8 episodes if someone played there idol for Sam, would have been game on then.
Yeah that is really disappointing that it did not pan out the way it could have. Anyone who ranks this season as number 1 would be deluded IMO.

…bye the way… did George write the word ‘Simple’ instead of Simon’s name on his bit of paper or did I imagine it?… cheers.

My problem is that I have a shocking memory… AND I get so involved every year that I think whatever season I’m currently watching is the best.

In saying that. I think I remember not having that high of a regard for last season (was it last year that Mark won?)

I know I LOVED David Genat so maybe his winning season ranks highly for me.

that’s subjective tho
I guess, it probably would hold a lot to do based on how you feel about George. I really enjoyed the pre-merge but there wasn't as much flip flopping as there was in 2017 or even 2018 or 2019. With George being the only end gamer really doing anything, I don't see how that would be seen as the best ever season.

My problem is that I have a shocking memory… AND I get so involved every year that I think whatever season I’m currently watching is the best.

In saying that. I think I remember not having that high of a regard for last season (was it last year that Mark won?)

I know I LOVED David Genat so maybe his winning season ranks highly for me.
last season IMO was the worst, but I was also busy with my BB rewatch so I didn't pay much attention to it. I can remember where I was when I watched every single episode of S1 and who I was with lol. Yes Mark won last year.

I like David too, he is a very highly skilled player of the game. I thought he was a bit arrogant at times but nothing too offensive. I did not enjoy All Stars even though he won, like this season he was the only one playing with a group of loyal soldiers following him. Funnily enough his soldiers were mainly players who were voted out very early in their initial season.

If I was to rant them I'd probably say

1st Season 2 (Winner Jericho)
2nd Season 8 Heroes vs Villains
3rd Season 1 (Winner Kirstie)
4th Season 4 Champions vs Contenders 2 (Winner Pia)
5th Season 3 Champions vs Contenders 1 (Winner Shane)
6th Season 6 Brain vs Brawn (Winner Hayley)
7th Season 5 All Stars (Winner David)
8th Season 7 Blood vs Water (Winner Mark)

I very much base how I feel about the season on the cast and how well their edited. Gameplay is a near second, but I am much more intrigued by character narratives. Season 1 should probably be lower but I love the even edit and all of the characters. I try to not let the result impact it too much. For me, too many twists ruin it. S5-7 were all a bit too heavy on the twists hence why they rank so low. I try not to let the result impact too much of how I feel, as I try to look at it with a "journey rather than destination" type of approach.

God, that was painful.

So Matt and Gerry are still riled up over Simon saying they were George's pawns.
How do they prove that's a god damn lie?
I know, we'll rally behind our King and vote Simon out. That will show everyone we are our own bosses, right?
It's beyond stupid.

So now we're stuck with the least charismatic top 5 in Survivor history.
They are all either awful players or awful people.

If I didn't love Australian Survivor so much I'd stop watching now.

Back