Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 20

Who will be the winner as we are down to the final 6.

• Liz

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Matt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerry

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • George

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Simon

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
I was going to do a final 2 poll, but the possibilities equal more than the poll answers allow.... so who do you think and why?

I think Liz will win.

I see Simon getting voted out tonight (because the promos have him plotting against Geo - so that's production clue for GET OUT)
I then see Geo orchestrating Matt's removal. The remaining people will think, 'Oh no, Geo is gunna win - lets snuff him' & he will go next.
Liz & Nina will vote out Gerry & the jury won't let a septic win, so they will vote Liz...

I can see Liz winning. She will eventually get her revenge on George when the time is right. I can realistically see the newbies all being there at the late stage of the game. No one is targeting them.

Although I'm in the '"Anyone but George" camp it's more a case of "Anyone but George.... but Liz". Really have not found her likeable at all.

Simon coming through would be amazing considering he's been on the bottom since before tribe swap really. I did think Matt had the best shot of the newbies but he has blown it with his blind loyalty to George, and think George will target Matt ahead of Simon now.

I do like Nina and think she plays a better game overall than she gets credit for but has made a couple of disastrous moves along the way. Only George will vote Gerry.

If it ended up a George/Gerry final two I would hope the jury just refuse to name either a winner.

…Gerry will win it because he has something better than an idol… he has his Gold Class Pensioners ‘Win-a-Reality-Show’ Card… it’s a new Pensioners rebate card that has recently been introduced by the Federal Government’s ‘get-old-people-involved’ initiative… so he has it won folks!… long live Gerry-atric!… rah! rah! rah!… cheers.

…door Matt did not want to talk to Simon just then and instantly went back and tattle taled him his master George… cheers.

…door Matt is now having a reality check… he’s just realised that he is absolutely nothing within the Survivors… cheers.

….simple Simon… you may aswell stop plotting and planning… your head is on the chopping block tonight old son… cheers.

Back