Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 20

Who will be the winner as we are down to the final 6.

• Liz

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Matt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerry

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • George

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Simon

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…for fuck’s sake!… my Gerry!… fuck this fucking fucked up fucking shitty arsed fucking shit fucking fucked show!… they can go and fucking get fucked with their fucking fucked up twists!… fuck them!… pricks!… fucking fuckwits!… that is sooooo fucked!… anyhow… thanks for all the posts you wonderful folk… happy dreams… sleep tight… nite all… cheers.

…for fuck’s sake!… my Gerry!… fuck this fucking fucked up fucking shitty arsed fucking shit fucking fucked show!… they can go and fucking get fucked with their fucking fucked up twists!… fuck them!… pricks!… fucking fuckwits!… that is sooooo fucked!… anyhow… thanks for all the posts you wonderful folk… happy dreams… sleep tight… nite all… cheers.

Guessing it was Gerry

WTF...
How come Nina gets 5 votes & we were fed the usual bullshit diet of "George is going home"

What conversations were edited out so that Nina got 5 votes??? What conversation did Simon have with who ever to change his vote to Nina????

This show is so fucked up .... it's not even fun to watch any more when they deliberately edit it to not only throw you off the scent but keep out the majority of conversations to even follow the lame arse story....

Here’s my stream of consciousness for tonight’s episode.

Simon says only post merge he has just fumbled his way through. Nah mate… not just post merge … all game haha.

Simon has made some pretty poor moves this game (mostly blindly raging against George) but this tactic seems like he is completely blowing up his game. Is this his farewell episode?

Yes Liz calling Simon out! Simon deserved that.

Did he really expect to gain some followers or a new alliance by just offending them.

Matt’s really upset about it 😢 only just now realising he needs some big moves on his resume 😬. No WAY. Did we just get Matt’s intro video in episode 20? 😂

Yeah I wondered whether Matt would be upset not knowing about the Hayley blindside. I will admit I don’t really get George’s move there.

Simons kinda dumbfounded look he gets on his face when he even gets a whiff of something good happening to him is a little bit endearing.

So maybe Simons plan did plant enough of a seed in Matt’s head.

The setting of this challenge is so nice 🍃

George seems legitimately upset to have fallen.

The pencil wooden stands look excruciating.

Gerry’s endurance is impressive.

Does Matt have this ? A challenge win will be good for his morale!

1 hour. Wow. Gerry 👏🏽

Simon moving too much. Risky … and he falls.

Gerry beat Simon! Wowsers.

I guess this basically seals Simon’s fate.

Bahahahaha. Gerry suggesting to go one foot. Making it even harder. This is very enjoyable to watch.

I’m happy for Matt to win that challenge 💪🏽

JLP just said “Someone’s gonna be voted out” does he normally say and joining the jury? Is that a hint that it’s a non elim? I can’t actually remember his normal words but it felt different.

Simon is thriving on those coconuts.

Nina with some decent strat. Gerry an easier target and more likely to pull off…… ummmm and then she tells George and Matt!

Was George on last years talking tribal? He’ll probably be on next years.

lol JLP asks George why Simon is still here even though his head has been on the chopping board so many times he has lost count …. So is Simon this years cockroach?

Nina shaking Simons hand so openly is stupid. They should all just go Nina now.

Yep so I think it will be all in on Nina now but I reckon she will probably be saved by a twist.

The way George basically controls every vote astounds me.

Survivor Isolation? How are they supposed to get food, water and information when they are in complete isolation. I don’t mind this twist.

So Nina and Gerry into isolation. No chance at Immunity (pretty unlikely anyway). I wonder how this will impact the game? Funny because they were gunning for each other tonight maybe they will leave isolation in a tight alliance? Ehhh probably not.

Yes Liz calling Simon out! Simon deserved that.

Did he really expect to gain some followers or a new alliance by just offending them.
So maybe Simons plan did plant enough of a seed in Matt’s head.
You question Simon for calling them out on their sheep mentality by following whatever George says.
Then you state his plan worked with Matt ??? :p

The reason Simon is still there is partly due to him planting seeds of doubt in peoples minds, his relentless seed planting, questioning & offering his vote to anyone who will listen is akin to Geo's relentless domination of the other players.

Simon's tactic is quite smart, especially with Geo listening as we all know how paranoid he is. Geo having to sit there and hear Simon speak the truth would also frustrate Geo & cause him to second guess other people. Geo will be thinking, "What if Matt or anyone else has taken what Simon said as good advice?"

And that is exactly what happened later on. In tribal, Geo whispers to Liz, that he believes Matt has now listened to Simon and is in league with him. So - that was a long & arduous stratery by Simon & it is starting to pay off/

It's so frustrating watching episodes now knowing any plan to get George out will fail and if not will be vetoed by producers. I've no doubt to this is the last possible point they could get a non-elimination episode in ahead of the final 5, and I've no doubt it would have been earlier had George needed it. The way it was announced after the votes and the way we thought the votes might go implied the producers knew George was in danger and they were saving him, though of course that was far from the case. Of course the tease is Nina and Gerry figuring out George is playing them off, but of course the reality will be that he'll escape the vote yet again - indeed he might even have a shot at this immunity challenge.

Also shouldn't Matt be automatically immune - I rewound to check and he was told he was guaranteed a one in five shot at immunity. Because if he doesn't win it next time if it's not Simon it'll likely be him.

As for George's master plan - yet again he got the wrong read at tribal (and shame on JLP for flagging up that handshake) but also for a great strategist he never thinks about tomorrow. If everyone had votes as he had told them to at tribal his game would have been exposed anyway - he's lucky it switched to a pile on on Nina.

WTF...
How come Nina gets 5 votes & we were fed the usual bullshit diet of "George is going home"

What conversations were edited out so that Nina got 5 votes??? What conversation did Simon have with who ever to change his vote to Nina????

This show is so fucked up .... it's not even fun to watch any more when they deliberately edit it to not only throw you off the scent but keep out the majority of conversations to even follow the lame arse story....
That is why I fast forward the conversation at the camp, after the immunity necklace is won, it means nothing. Why would I listen to the editing to make me think their way and in the end it is totally something else.

It's so frustrating watching episodes now knowing any plan to get George out will fail and if not will be vetoed by producers. I've no doubt to this is the last possible point they could get a non-elimination episode in ahead of the final 5, and I've no doubt it would have been earlier had George needed it. The way it was announced after the votes and the way we thought the votes might go implied the producers knew George was in danger and they were saving him, though of course that was far from the case. Of course the tease is Nina and Gerry figuring out George is playing them off, but of course the reality will be that he'll escape the vote yet again - indeed he might even have a shot at this immunity challenge.
1678759324174.jpeg

Back