Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 20

Who will be the winner as we are down to the final 6.

• Liz

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Matt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerry

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • George

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Simon

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gerry and Nina will realise there just pawns to George so George may struggle to survive these next couple votes unless George continues to dominate.

Gerry and Nina will realise there just pawns to George so George may struggle to survive these next couple votes unless George continues to dominate.
Gerry and Nina will realise they are just pawns but just do what George says yet again anyway.

I do like how Simon has nothing to lose now so just says it like it is. The fact Matt ran straight to George after being called one of George's pawns somewhat proved the point. A real shame as I thought Matt had the best chance of the newbies to take the title, but then decided to take the title of George's bitch. He seems to forget that he was quite reluctant to work with him at tribe swap and only joined up when it became him or Flick to go.

Oh another thought from the first few minutes but everytime they bring up the Set for Life $60k prize they make sure they tell us who the sponsor is and flash up the gambling graphic. Have contestants been told to mention it's "Set for Life" everytime, or had to refilm conversations mentioning it? Just saying that George won $60k at a reward challenge would be enough surely.

Oh another thought from the first few minutes but everytime they bring up the Set for Life $60k prize they make sure they tell us who the sponsor is and flash up the gambling graphic. Have contestants been told to mention it's "Set for Life" everytime, or had to refilm conversations mentioning it? Just saying that George won $60k at a reward challenge would be enough surely.

Haha, I think it's also because they have to put the gambling help line shit up every time its mentioned. Australia has really strict gambling advertising laws.

Haha, I think it's also because they have to put the gambling help line shit up every time its mentioned. Australia has really strict gambling advertising laws.
Thank goodness. These outfits are all out to scam people, it’s just the most “ethical” scam in the criminal industry.

Back