• Smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strategic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sole Survivor

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I think George has treated Simon pretty badly,
Simon stuck to the deal George made to vote out Shaun.
George then decided the deal was null and void when he switched the vote to Shonee.
How can George justify that, and make it seem like Simon is at fault?
George is just a dick. Because he is (was) one of the top decision makers in the majority alliance he displays a dictator type mentality. Where he believes his word is final & that everyone is playing to thrust him into the final 2 so he can win. A lot of his decisions are based on emotion rather than good gameplay.

I even notice when he talks to Gerry he expresses how pissed off he was at Shonee for allying with Liz over him for the final. Now if I was Gerry I would take that as a major red flag that Geo was intent on taking Shonee & Liz to final 3 and not Gerry. But Gerry is almost blinded by stupidity or loyalty to Geo's cause??? I dunno, but if he said that to me - I'd be like, "Hmm Geo doesn't have me in the final 3 !!! Best I make plans to get him voted out".

But it just shows how Geo is so narcissistic that only his thoughts are worthy & that everyone else should tag along and do what he says & vote how he says.

I've noticed too when he does achieve a blindside that when the person is walking away from tribal down the path of shame, such as Stevie & Shonee - he will give them a big smile and tell them that they played a great game... These were some of his closest allies that he just burnt for no real benefit other than to satisfy his own misguided & misjudged paranoia. Yet he says goodbye to them like they have served there purpose - to get him closer to the final 2, he neglects to to explain or show emotion that he just evicted people he trusted, was in a pact with & that they trusted him.

And of course his confessionals spruiking how he is the king & he is the leader & he is the greatest blah, blah, blah...

It is a MASSIVE red flag that all the remaining tribe members need to acknowledge and be very aware that at any time Geo can & will turn on them for something insignificant or simply out of his own paranoia.. Simon should be well aware by now that Geo cannot be trusted. Geo tells Simon to vote a certain way & lies to him stating that X person is the target when in fact it is someone else. He has done this to Simon numerous times, yet Simon only takes from that scenario, that he wasn't voted out & sees it as OK. Not being voted out is OK, but being constantly manipulated with the vote should be a big concern for Simon.

I was very happy to see when Liz explicitly detailed in tribal that Geo was the sole architect of Shonee's blindside. Geo gave his stupid false smile - whilst you just knew that in his mind he was screaming, "LIZ you f***ing idiot, don't tell Shonee that - how will she vote for me to win if you tell her what I did??"

Shonee's expression was telling too. If Geo gets to the final and she votes for him - I will have less than zero respect for her.

I was very happy to see when Liz explicitly detailed in tribal that Geo was the sole architect of Shonee's blindside. Geo gave his stupid false smile - whilst you just knew that in his mind he was screaming, "LIZ you f***ing idiot, don't tell Shonee that - how will she vote for me to win if you tell her what I did??"

Shonee's expression was telling too. If Geo gets to the final and she votes for him - I will have less than zero respect for her.
The only way Shonee votes for George in a final 3 is if Liz is gone by then.
Sometimes players do reward gameplay regardless of whether they like the person or not, but usually only when there is no one there they actually like.

The only way Shonee votes for George in a final 3 is if Liz is gone by then.
Sometimes players do reward gameplay regardless of whether they like the person or not, but usually only when there is no one there they actually like.
I understand that, but what Geo did to Shonee was atrocious. If he did that to me - then that puts Geo on the top of my shit list & bottom of who I would vote for at final, regardless of who ended up with him or whether I liked them or not. Good gameplay or not, you orchestrate a blindside on me - you've lost my vote no matter what.

And to think it took me ages to think of a poll so we'd talk about something other than the cockroach. :D:D:D

Agree though with all of the above. In the world of politics turds often rise to the top and are difficult to flush, however much of a stink they cause.

I think George has treated Simon pretty badly,
Simon stuck to the deal George made to vote out Shaun.
George then decided the deal was null and void when he switched the vote to Shonee.
How can George justify that, and make it seem like Simon is at fault?
And he still should not be forgiven for THAT tribal council where George's sole aim was to completely humiliate and emasculate Simon. That wasn't game, that wasn't strategy. That was personal - the actions of a bully wanting control and to prove his own masculinity.

The fact he used Stevie to achieve it then treated Stevie like shit before disposing him when it suited says it all.

...evenin’ all… a prediction… somebody of importance will take Gerry all the way as their goat but Gerry’s fantabulous personality will shine through and he will win it!… then his triumph will get him on ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’… he will win that!… then ‘love island / the Bachelor / Big Brother’ or whatever he goes in… he will win them all!… after that he will go on an Australia wide tour then will win ‘The Voice / Australia’s got Talent and whatever the other one is and will again win them all!… he will do another Australia wide tour and will become so popular that when the next Elections happen he will become our new Prime Minister and will have the slogan ‘Old Guys Rule’ and eventually will represent us on the World stage and then… and then… and… um… yeah!… he will… he will… “babe… who are those men with white coats… erm… why are they putting that jacket on me?… but I haven’t finished my post on the forums!… babe… can you just type the word ‘cheers’ on the end of my post please?… what do you guys in white coats mean?… come with us?… but Survivor is about to start!… let me go!… let me…”... cheers.

Back