Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 17

Who is the most entertaining Survivor?…

• 1)… George:… because he’s a sneaky little rat-fink that has verbal diarrhoea and a lot of idols…

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 2)… Shonee:… because she reads the play well even though she’s so smug at times…

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 3)… Gerry:… he’s still alive on Earth with us… he tells it as it is… again… he’s still alive…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4)… Simon:… he is very simple… he thinks that he’s a genius game player… he’s just… simple!…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5)… Nina:… erm… she’s American?… sorry… that’s it I’m afraid…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6)… Matt:… um… he’s a Lifeguard?… as with Nina… that’s it folks…

• 7)… Hayley:… in her original season she was something… in this season she is nothing… moving on…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 8) … Shaun:… remember a guy named ‘Fraser’ on the show?… that’s how you will remember Shaun… never!…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 9 )…Liz:… there’s a Liz on the show?…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…another ridiculous Poll… sorry folks but this is as close to a serious Poll that I can get… I’m incapable of doing a proper one… I… I… I just can’t!… cheers.

Simon's little monologue on the hammock last night was far more entertaining than anything George has said all season.

George is actually ruining the series - not just in dominating airtime and being a grade A prick but the control he has over the game is actually ruining it for the viewers too. I think it would be a lot messier if he wasn't there and that would be so much more fun for us. As it is it just ends up episode after episode a plot being rumbled or failing and then we're back to rinse and repeat the next episode.

Last edited:
…The Pags:…”who will be going home tonight?“…
…Me:… “it won’t be George… that’s for sure!”… cheers.

…I sometimes think that Gerry will be George’s downfall eventually for some reason in the back of my mind… it might be inadvertently… but I just get that feeling… colour me stupid… cheers.

…they’re interviewing George on ‘The Project’ tomorrow night… is he going to be eliminated?… cheers.

Back