Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 14

What would you like to do to George?

• Total voters
I think if I was in Aus I'd have to watch it on 10Play. Where possible I choose to watch that without the on screen junk - it was annoying enough, but acceptable, just to have pop up promos on the return from the break, but to have them present throughout the show - especially on a show which often has such great cinematography, really is insulting.

10 need to see their programming as content, not promotional opportunities. For me promoting the next franchise is the way they do is basically saying "Watch this show so you can find out what show we're promoting next!".

One thing I feel is for certain. Is that we all know that if one of the production pets - George, Hayley, or Flick are leaving, they are going to give you a big heads up about the possibility of it happening. Like you won’t be able to avoid hearing about this huge moment , big possibility. “Who will go?” will be their tagline.

I don't think Flick is one of their pets - more included as a sacrifice, as is Simon, as is Sam. George, Hayley and Shonee are their golden trinity.

No mention of David being on the jury so guess it's a final two (Matt and Gerry seemed to think that was the scenario when talking about dropping George at F3) with a jury of nine.

a.jpg

We need the bleach again please... Just so you can't unsee it :bawling:

I find it amusing how Geo claims he is running the tribe and is King blah, blah, blah... But when he 'fucks up' such as blabbing the plan to Shaun - the girls quickly condemn his actions & change the plan (from Sam to David) & the alleged KING aka leader of the tribe, follows suit and does what he is told quickly advising everyone the vote has changed...

An editing thing that peeved me last night was that no one appeared to advise the Villains alliance that Shonee was the target - even though they had 3 spies being Hayley, Simon & Matt.. Of course one or all of them would have reported back stating this, but the producers didn't include it in the edit as they wanted us viewers to think... "Oh No - Shonee maybe going home 😲") AND then magically in tribal Liz manages to pick Shonee as the target and protects her with an idol... They should have just shown us the conversation(s)..

The one thing about Geo, Shonne & Liz is that they are more thorough in perfecting a plan, executing it & making sure it is maintained through the lead up to tribal.. The meat tray alliance seems to quickly hatch their plan then scurry off in all directions pretending that none of them has talked to anyone ... and they virtially leave it at that.. of course as the day progresses, the Villains keep on updating each other about things and their plan(s) prevail..

I think this will be a big issue for Shaun and his mob, they don't dedicate enough time to execute their plan(s)...

George is dominating this game, how bad was the move to keep Flick in ahead of Stevie.. Stevie was a safe number.

Girls need to calm the farm and let George run the game and then give him the flick in the Top 5 and one of them will benefit with 500k.

Again.. how bad was the move to keep Flick? LMAO.

Last edited:
Liz and Shonee have been crap these last two episodes, first saving Flick who jumped as soon as merge come and now burning idol, George whispered to Shonee that Liz didn't have to play idol and Shonee responded "Yes she does".. The vote ended 7-4-1, not even close LMAO... George is playing a cracking game and carrying those two girls at this point. Liz and Shonee are way down my list of deserved winners atm.

Votes

George - David
Hayley - David
Gerry - David
Shonee - David
Liz - David
Simon - David
Matt - David

Flick - Shonee
David - Shonee
Sam - Shonee
Nina - Shonee

Shaun - Liz

lol @ Shonee calling George’s backside “brioche white”

Liz and Shonee are kinda taking control of the alliance which I’m not sure is in Shonee’s best interest. It makes George less of a shield for her.

I wonder if Matt really will stick with George or just will he abandon Gerry for the meat tray post merge! I didn’t really realise the alliance between Matt and Gerry so that makes last nights vote make more sense.

George had the correct instincts about Flick and spice girls should have listened to him. Ofc she just runs straight back to her OG heroes.

Simon now working with George? Whaaaaa?

Although I really like this new alliance.

Ooh this water challenge

Is the new individual immunity idol the fake idol? Haha

This challenge always has me anxious.

Well done to Matt. The first fish of water over my face and I’d be out! I’d freak out.

They need to get rid of Shaun.

George telling Shaun the plan was Sam was silly. UNLESS he always wanted David gone and this was his way of forcing his alliance to do the one he wants? Is that too much credit. You barely see George step a foot wrong with this thing, and he is always in control.

David looked so smug that he got Liz to burn her idol.

David being blindsided was quite satisfying. I barely knew him prior to this episode but wasn’t particularly impressed with what I did see. No real loss.

I still think King George can’t win a jury vote… but I really think that’s unjust. He should!

I think George could win, against anyone but Shonee.
If they are the final two, it's anyone's guess.
It also depends on whether the meat tray are a bitter jury, or if they can acknowledge that even though they don't like George, he outwitted, outplayed and outlasted.

I think George could win, against anyone but Shonee.
If they are the final two, it's anyone's guess.
It also depends on whether the meat tray are a bitter jury, or if they can acknowledge that even though they don't like George, he outwitted, outplayed and outlasted.

George can't win because he won't win the final challenge, its not like last season, the jury will respect good game play and the field is so weak this year around. George at best will make Top 4. or 3 depending out how many make the Final Tribal.

Shonee will struggle in the final challenge if it's endurance too.
In which case it's most likely Hayley will be the one choosing who to go up against.

Shonee will struggle in the final challenge if it's endurance too.
In which case it's most likely Hayley will be the one choosing who to go up against.

Na Hayley will go well before the Final 4, its a dangerous alliance because we could end up with a extremly weak Top 2 or Top 3.

George, Hayley, Liz, Shonee, Matt, Gerry, Simon.. If this alliance makes Top 7

Hayley/Simon would be picked off first because of there challenge threat.

George, Liz, Shonee, Matt, Gerry Top 5

Could go a few ways but I'd back the 3 newbies to band together because if Shonee or George make Final Tribal they win.

Liz, Matt, Gerry Final 3 if the Alliance of 7 stick together.

Back