Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 14

What would you like to do to George?

• Total voters
…Sam gives me the irrits … trashing all that food and stuff last night lowered his status in my mind… that and a few other things in the last couple of weeks… I find both him and Flick to be kind of ‘shifty’… I just don’t like either of them for that reason methinks!… cheers.

Ergh…Flick. I don’t know what it is about her; it’s not that I have a problem with duplicitousness, that’s part and parcel of the game, but something about her really grinds my gears. I think she reminds me of the mean girls at school. It’s triggering! 😩

Ergh…Flick. I don’t know what it is about her; it’s not that I have a problem with duplicitousness, that’s part and parcel of the game, but something about her really grinds my gears. I think she reminds me of the mean girls at school. It’s triggering! 😩
…I think that you’ve on the right track thinking that JimJam… cheers.

…sometimes it sounds like they are reading Producers scripts when they say shit pre Tribal… cheers.

…they might have said the word ‘him’ to put Flick off the track?… (or at least I hope so)… cheers.

@bleachy_dude is posting in the Australian Idol thread. :oops:

Shit I am a dibber dobber.
Haha I haven’t had time to catch up on last nights survivor so I couldn’t watch tonight’s live. Sorry! I did say at the start of the season I might prioritise idol when it goes live.

I’m watching last nights survivor now, in my hotel room haha

Back