Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 14

What would you like to do to George?

• Total voters
…David was talking complete shit post tribal… I wish that it was either Flick or Sam that went but maybe next time ?……… bleachy… I actually see the logic and sense in your choices on which thread you are posting ‘Live’… but WE need you here!… lol!… nite all… sleep tight… may all your dreams be wet ones… ⬅️ (see there bleachy… you need to keep me being a good boy… not a naughty one)… cheers.

…I’m so hoping that FLICK gets the Flick… by the way… see what I’ve been saying that FLICK looks so much like FUCK… when her name comes on the screen?… FLICK FUCK FLICK FUCK FLICK FUCK FLICK FUCK… cheers.

…it’s good to see that Shonee doesn’t feel so invincible anymore after having so many votes against her… it might bring her back to Earth again… cheers.

Woowee! That was genuinely exciting! See how gleeful Hayley looked when she voted, I think this is just the beginning of her reign of terror. Very satisfying to see the OG Heroes so shook. Haha!
She looked so happy! She can finally start playing. I feel bad for her, the heroes tribe was not a good fit for her. She wasn't able to move around and play like she has the potential to, she was stuck with nothing else to do but scrape by. Now, with the villains she can finally play. She should have been with them from the start.

just watched this ep

Stevie and Gerry talking old man at the start was a bit cute.

Flick is ingratiating herself with Liz and Shon.

Of course the meatheads win that reward challenge. They will probably win immunity too. Thankful we are close to merge.

Will be funny to see a Hayley / George alliance.

Oh it’s a one at a time reward. I kinda hope Simon finds an idol haha.

Oh Simon is a grub. What a surprise haha.

So there was no idol or clue or anything at that challenge?

Ooh I really like the puzzle twist in the sandbag challenge.

Now to TC. I actually am not that upset that George and the Spice Girls voted Stevie out. The girls in one way backed George and Gerry into a corner and Matt might have seemed like an easy alternative. However, truth is, Stevie is far too unpredictable (and not strategically minded) to take through merge.

I felt sorry for him still.

Hope you lot will watch Alone Australia when it starts. It's one show I can actually watch live. Admittedly it'll be airing on a crowded Wednesday night.

I enjoyed that episode.
Well, it got very tense, but it panned out ok.
David was inoffensive, but he was just a pretty potplant so is no real loss.

Flick is just 100% untrustworthy and without any endearing qualities to make up for it.

I like the new extended spice girls, but it seems slippery Simon is not going to stay put.

Just to clarify...
Was George legitimately going mad by thinking he could pull Shaun in as the 8th member, or was it all part of the ploy to leak the information that they were voting Sam, so they could change the vote to David? Which is very clever, because Shaun blabbed immediately.

Interesting episode - I only thought "George is a c***" twice, and one of those was in the recap where it dawned on me how he'd screwed Liz over by leaking the Hayley plot and broke up her potential alliance, of course knowing if he was bought into it he'd be on the bottom. He wants her in his alliance, not to be a member of hers - or anyone elses.

A shame that George's Merge Feast was interupted by a couple of sentences from a couple of other people too - indeed they could have actually let him take a backseat in this episode and give it us from someone elses perspective as there was alot going on there. I think the alliance of seven is a smart move and the OG heroes didn't do enough to protect themselves, especially knowing Liz had an idol. There play with Liz was beginner level Survivor (and not sure of the rules but IMO once an Idol holder has given a name that should be locked in). Indeed as the cover was supposedly Simon going I don't get why they didn't go with that for the attempted split vote as the security, assuming they'd get enough of the original villains to vote with them to prevent anyone being idoled out.

Hopefully alliances keep shifting now - it's boring seeing one dominate and then them just leave in the pecking order. As much as I'm not a fan of idols Shaun having one, and keeping it secret, might mix things up a bit. I do think too Simon is fairly loyal to Shaun as he basically mancrushes on him.

Another newbie gone though leaving just Liz, Matt and Gerry (unless I've forgotten someone). Matt may need to pick up a few more wins to make the end game, though that can make him more of a target too - I think he'll outlast Liz, but who'd have thought at the beginning of the game that Gerry could be the last newbie standing?

P.S. What's with the tribe name? Awful as always, but they call it "Molemole" when they talk about it but then label it "Fa'amolemole" on screen. TBH never understood why the merged tribe needs a name.

Just to clarify...
Was George legitimately going mad by thinking he could pull Shaun in as the 8th member, or was it all part of the ploy to leak the information that they were voting Sam, so they could change the vote to David? Which is very clever, because Shaun blabbed immediately.
Another example of George wanting to control things. Others clearly wanted Sam out, but George seems to prioritise David - so rather than letting slip David as a fake name so the alliance could get Sam out as planned he leaks their actual plan and then forces everyone to change and vote the way he wants too.

To be fair though he may have been idol flushing, thinking Shaun might play one for Sam if he has one but not for David. Turns out he'd play for neither. Indeed surprised he didn't play it for himself after Shonee was saved - it's as if he took George at his word.

Back