Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 13

We don't often reward our own. Which 3 quotes made you almost spit out your fried rice + wine?

• …Simon sitting on his own just then looked like he was having a dump…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …how The Pags said that it wasn’t an idol and kept a straight face I’ll never know

• …why not just send The Pags home… I bet that even he’s over it…

• If they're dumb enough to think Simon is smart enough to make a move like that they all deserve...

• I see these sort of episodes as a waste of a episode.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…will George turn on Simon?… will Simon turn on George?… will Shonee turn on George?… will George turn on Shonee?… will Stevie turn everyone because he’s too confused to turn on anyone in particular?… will Sam turn on Matt?… will Matt turn on Sam?… will Jordie turn on Rogue?… (I know that those two have already gone but I just put them in to see if anyone is actually reading this drivel)… will Flick turn on Liz?… will Liz turn on Flick AND Hayley?… will Hayley turn on Flick AND Liz?… will Gerry turn himself on?… erm… I mean… turn on himself OR anyone that is young and pretty?… will Nina turn on David?… will David turn on Nina?… will Shaun turn on David AND Nina…. will David AND Nina turn on Shaun?… do any of us give a shit who turns on who?… these questions and more should be answered tonight!… but they won’t be… but they SHOULD BE!… before we all nod off from pure boredom and before we give up the will to live… before we… before we… um… I’ll shut up now… (Sticky quietly slides away to the left and discreetly disappears)… nothing more to see here… move along… move along… oh!… by the way… cheers.

"End game" - we're only at the half way point.
To be fairly, merge is often referred to as “end game” in Survivor , but to me, it’s almost like when the real game starts. The pre merge is just basically jockeying into position to make the final stretch.

Last edited:
…you’ve gotta hand it to George whether you like him or not… he should’ve been out after two or three episodes… surely the rest of them knew what he’s like from his previous season?… even with the help from the Producers… he’s still there… just like a Cockroach after a Nuclear holocaust lol!… cheers.

…leaning those nets towards the ball throwers makes the opening bigger on the rings and nets… smart manoeuvre… cheers.

Back