Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 10

Newbs are being decimated!! Which of the newbs has your backing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a wreck. If they'd just kept their damn idols to themselves, they could have voted out the Hero of their choice in a double-idol play blindside. That they told Nine and Hayley about their idols... Bad idea. That they didn't read the reluctance and anxiety on Nina and Hayley's faces.... That Jordie didn't pay attention to the whispers at tribal. So disappointing.

I actually liked that episode. I am glad that Jordie got voted out with an idol. What a complete tool.

He lost any sympathy I had for him when he sided with George. George the snake actually did something I liked and that was to spill the beans on how Jordie stabbed Simon in the back on multiple occasions... So, nothing lost when his name was read out.

He had the perfect plan, by using two idols to get one of the Heroes meat tray boys out - & then he improved on that by showing the girls both their idols and giving them the choice. If they had have stuck to their plan and used their idols then they would have had Sam out & they would have had Nina & who ever else having to vote with them - so come next tribal, they would have already had some possibility of creating a new voting block.

But, Jordie was greedy. He wanted too much. The implications of which are now decimating for both him (obviously) & Liz, she has only one tribal to save herself with & then she is gone. & yes, like many have said, what a selfish player he was, he didn't even give Liz the idol ... & it wasn't even his really, he didn't actually find it. It was given to him by others to help both him & Liz ... Yet when the shit hits the fan, he keeps it.
Liz should have also whispered to him during the revote, it can't save you now - give it to me..

That cemented it for me, how much I dislike him - he flipped on 'his best mate' to a snake who then laughed when he ratted him out.. & he selfishly keeps an idol when he knows he is about to be voted out.. He is a tosspot & glad to see him OOOOT... :biggrin:

And most importantly, I hate GEORGE... OMG, I almost muted the TV tonight, I can't stand listening to him saying how fabulous he is non stop... Oh please - whem is the Tall Poppy Syndrome gunna kick in & kick him in the teeth out the door. So, we cant have George lovers remaining in the game, they must be exterminated, like the cockroach... & Jordie was a self confessed George Lover :bawling:, so Fuck Off.... :cool:

But, Jordie was greedy. He wanted too much. The implications of which are now decimating for both him (obviously) & Liz, she has only one tribal to save herself with & then she is gone. & yes, like many have said, what a selfish player he was, he didn't even give Liz the idol ... & it wasn't even his really, he didn't actually find it. It was given to him by others to help both him & Liz ... Yet when the shit hits the fan, he keeps it.
Liz should have also whispered to him during the revote, it can't save you now - give it to me..
Nah, not his fault for this case; they’ve changed the rules from previous years according to people who’ve worked with the show

26B2397D-1EF1-4FA3-BE29-97CBBF60DC30.jpeg

Ugh! I’m sad Jordie’s gone, but I think he and Liz’s strategy sucked! They should have just accepted they needed to play their idols and realising the vote would be split between them, kept it quiet and decided for themselves who they wanted gone. There was no way they were going to be able to build a lasting alliance with those idols. I’m not sure which way they should have gone… Getting rid of Sean would be a good way to shatter morale amongst the ex-Heroes and hopefully set in motion the phase where they begin to eliminate each other, but then again, with Sean there, they have a far better chance of avoiding Tribal. Hayley’s the biggest strategic threat there, and the Meat Tray will all be targeted anyway once they reach merge, so they could have gotten rid of her. Not that any of it would help them next time they were at Tribal with no idols, but just getting another day in the game is better than going home with an idol around your neck. And yes, Jordie should have given it back to Liz.

Back