Skip to main content

Survivor Caramoan: Australia on GO!

Shit - do not forget the finale is on TONIGHT

And stupid 9, they have clashed their own shows Voice v Survivor, at least Revenge is on holiday.

Who got fan favourite? I fell asleep.

I love Brenda, Malcolm can't even act well enough for B&B

Malcolm. And his hair. Brenda did an excellent pissed off face when he won, with 1% of the votes above her.

For humiliating a middle-aged woman on television?

Brenda was awful in her previous season (smug, smirking, endlessly pleased with herself for her abiltity to use her sexuality to manipulate the men). She seemed to have lost her glow in this season (no chicks worth banging left, I think was the verdict of two our of the three meatheads), and then the fact that her own father had to say before the show 'Be humble' says something about her character, to my mind. Entitled to the max.

I don't agree with everything Brenda did, and of course I don't know her personally, but in Survivor terms, I felt her humiliation of Dawn was something she justified to herself due to the way Dawn betrayed her.

Love Brenda - and I would have done the same. Dawn is friggin bitch, the worst kind a preachy bitch.

I repeat, Dawn reminds me a lot of Brandon. Both full of shit, both use religion to excuse their crap, both flip out every damn day

Malcolm should never wear his hair out... ever! URRRGH

Wow Sherri got hammered in that final tribal counsel... she was genuinely dumbfounded that no one gave two shits about her. She looked like she was about to yell 'fuck you all!' and walk off haha

Well done to Cochran, he easily put forward the best case. I'm not sure how he would have gone if Brenda was up there though? I think it was smart of him to get rid of her, even if it seemed really slack at the time. I have a feeling she might have just got him at the end.

Speaking of Brenda - they obviously have to wait 9+ months to find out who won and film the final ;)

It was quite an entertaining finale - in bits. Cochrane did so well with his jury address, very clever response to Malcolm. And I thought he was quite charming.
Dawn is such a fuckwit, she had a chance and totally blew it. The whole jury had decided she was a fake bitch at Ponderosa apparently,
But who cares about Rudy or that dumb thing with the kid, and shoving the non jury into the crowd wasn't popular.

Malcolm should never wear his hair out... ever! URRRGH

hahahhahaha! That is the truest thing ever. He is so stunningly good looking (I like his long hair when he's suffering) but it looks too Fabio flowing all over the fucking place like that. lol.

I agree with the Sherri comments, everyone had already decided she did nothing - how insulting for her that hardly anyone even bothered to ask her anything. Insulting but true, she was the nothing vote.

So glad Dawn didn't win, seemingly didn't get a vote - Cochran was the only choice of those three, even if Eddie had been added to the mix Cochran was still the only choice. Not a bad choice either, he's smart, funny and so not up himself he's charming as. Don't know if he'd have won against Brenda though.

How cool was Brenda in demanding Dawn take her teeth out? I l♥ved that :) Brenda is classy :)

I want to buy Boston Robs book :eek:

I wondered what this book thing was that Boston Rob kept tweeting about (I hadn't watched the finale at that stage)!!... I'm pretty sure he mentioned that you can get it on Amazon.

kxk, so true about the kid with braces who said nothing. And I was REALLY disappointed the non-jury tribe member weren't up there! Half the fun is to see them all tarted up lol, and for Jeff to have a quick word with all of them. I don't know why they've changed it???

I had a random thought that it was just in case psycho Brandon showed up and then they wouldn't have to show him, or have him anywhere near Phillip lol.

hahahhahaha! That is the truest thing ever. He is so stunningly good looking (I like his long hair when he's suffering) but it looks too Fabio flowing all over the fucking place like that. lol.

I agree with the Sherri comments, everyone had already decided she did nothing - how insulting for her that hardly anyone even bothered to ask her anything. Insulting but true, she was the nothing vote.

So glad Dawn didn't win, seemingly didn't get a vote - Cochran was the only choice of those three, even if Eddie had been added to the mix Cochran was still the only choice. Not a bad choice either, he's smart, funny and so not up himself he's charming as. Don't know if he'd have won against Brenda though.

How cool was Brenda in demanding Dawn take her teeth out? I l♥ved that :) Brenda is classy :)

I want to buy Boston Robs book :eek:

Here you go, order it here
https://www.createspace.com/4269539

And here
http://www.bostonrobmariano.com/

LOL, there are t-shirts too.

And apparently one of the reasons the lovely Brenda got such a shit ghost like edit - never to be heard from along with poor old Eric, (they were buddies too, and he's pissed at how they voted her off) - but the silent edit, partly to protect Dawn. And even protected, she had to shut off her twitter since everybody hates her.
They didn't want to show how close Brenda was with Dawn, freaky woman.

Remind me again what the dumb thing with the kid was?

Agreed about Malcolm's fabio hair, & that Cochran won fair & square by addressing the jury with intelligence & not arrogance. Unlike Sherri who reacted to the apparent news that she is a useless lump with hostility.

I agree about not enjoying the bits with Rudy or Hatch. Watching those clips from series one, they seem like truly awful people in retrospect, & I don't find Rudy calling Hatch a "queer" endearing in any way, just because he tolerates him.

It was when they were talking to Malcolm about fans coming up to him and he said there was a lot of kids... then Jeff goes into the audience and interviews a girl with braces about being a "Malcolm fan". There was a lot of silence and she didn't have much to say lol.

They have turned the reunion show into a shit promo - look everyone loves survivor, here's a kid, here's an old dude, blah, blah
But don't mention Brandon, or even tell us what was wrong with Eric - turns out he had an infected leg for ages.
Survivor is staring to shit me how deceptive they are, I liked it better when you saw them scratching for food and struggling to -survive.

Back