Skip to main content

Survivor Caramoan: Australia on GO!

I reckon you could have fun with Phil, he's an idiot, you could just play idiotic games with his weird head.

And it's totally pissing me off the lack of Brenda, apparently she is a diver and that helps with her comfort in that last challenge - might be nice if we got to hear that.

Did Jeff or somebody get rejected by Brenda, something weird is up.

Dawn is odd.

This turning out to be very entertaining.

I didn't watch the last batch, had RTV overload or something, might have to go catch it as I'm told it was good too.

Go Brenda, please slide on to the final. Why didn't they just go for that fan woman & one flush of an idol person. That was actually quite nice of old Phil.

Great episode. Malcolm is killing it.
I wish Brenda or even Cochrane would flip, but it looks like it's going to be the useless fan woman.

As much as he brought to the show, I am so glad Phil is gone! He irritated me to the point where my eye almost twitched!

I seriously fucking hate that guy!

I just watched last weeks episode and LOVED it. Best tribal I've seen in a long time and Malcolm is brilliant. Glad to see the back of Phillip too - he's an asshole. :)

How good was that to see all of them with immunity! And then play it!! Loved the look on their faces :) :)

Hopefully we'll find out next time. Obviously he wasn't going to vote out Reynold, but why not Andrea?
They could have pulled it off if they got Sherri & Eric to flip, but without Malcolm they are worse off than ever.
Maybe he saw it as removing a big threat, but it was way too early, he probably won't make the final 4 now.

I thought Eddie did it to save himself, he thought they might split the vote many different ways, and he could be one of the candidates I guess. He was sure Malcolm was one part of it.
Is he still trying to sleaze on to Andrea?

That could be it, maybe there is more between him & Andrea than we've seen lately.

I don't dislike Andrea. I would have preferred Malcolm to stay, but now he's gone it could be time for her or Brenda to step forward.
I really don't like Cochrane, he sees himself as some kind of superhero now.

I'm so disappointed! Malcolm was one of the best players ever, in this series and his last one. I don't know who to like now.

I think Cochrane takes the piss out of himself, surely he doesn't believe he's that good. Does he?

Hey I am watching Bold and the Beautiful (oh don't you judge me!!!!) and I could have sworn I just saw the guy who was voted out last week do a walk on one liner!!!!

I'm so disappointed! Malcolm was one of the best players ever, in this series and his last one. I don't know who to like now.

I think Cochrane takes the piss out of himself, surely he doesn't believe he's that good. Does he?

Malcolm, that's him!

I think Rick Forrester (who coincidently is the older of the two children Brooke Logan and Eric Forrester share, Brooke had another child to her daughter Bridgets husband as well as the little boy to Eric's son Ridge who turned out to be Mussimo Maroni's child in the end... I SAID DON'T JUDGE MEEEE!!!) even called him Malcolm!

Me too, and I'm getting in all my extra viewing today - here is stupid Dawn in a secret scene being creepy with Andrea, watch her pout and whine and act like a weird 2 year old - then she can be totally cold and calculating and controlling.

[video=youtube_share;RFU2BOQyOW0]http://youtu.be/RFU2BOQyOW0[/video]
http://youtu.be/RFU2BOQyOW0

Brenda is wonderful. I was so sad for her getting voted off like that. I hope she wins the most liked (or whatever it's called) she's so lovely.

I don't even know how someone could be such a fuckwit as to vote her off, yes she's a threat but so is everyone else at this stage. I hope Dawn.... well, wakes up (at some point) and realises what an asshole she is.

Me too, and I'm getting in all my extra viewing today - here is stupid Dawn in a secret scene being creepy with Andrea, watch her pout and whine and act like a weird 2 year old - then she can be totally cold and calculating and controlling.

[video=youtube_share;RFU2BOQyOW0]http://youtu.be/RFU2BOQyOW0[/video]
http://youtu.be/RFU2BOQyOW0

lol. Dawn is so strange - I'm sure she's a nicegoodpersonwhomeanswell but she's a little unbalanced don't you think?

Hu, I just laughed out loud thinking of Dawn. She basically reminds me of a smarter Brandon.

Back