Skip to main content

Survivor Caramoan: Australia on GO!

insider06

The first episode will air on GO! at 7:30 next Thursday. Pretty much the same time it airs in America. That is a pleasant change.

...my God... that show must've been going for well over ten years now surely insider06?... cheers.

Well that was disappointing, I would have liked to see Francesca survive more than one ep, if only to see her in action and give her a chance.

Same. I don't know why they call this bunch 'favourites'. Philip? No. Eric? No. that blonde? No. Nephew Hantz? No.

Etc.

I agree, the only returning player with much appeal is Malcolm.

Was a pity about Francesca, being voted out first TWICE is a bit of a statement on your ability to integrate with people.

I quite enjoy watching Cochran. I think he has potential to learn from his previous mistakes. I wanted Andrea gone over Francesca. The only fans I like are Michael and Matt. It is very early stages though.

I am still holding out for a Fairplay vs Hantz season. Never going to happen though :(

it hits the internet at about 11am
so they are pretty quick and its a good season so far

i just wish they had done this for the past seasons and it would have helped the franchise in australia .

What's with the sudden obsession with quoits and sandbags? They've been turning up a lot in recent seasons. Is the guy who usually makes the lame jigsaw puzzles on strike?

Yeah I was thinking last night that the challenges are nowhere near as exciting, or even hard, as they used to be. Are they pretty much not allowed to do disgusting food anymore

I am still holding out for a Fairplay vs Hantz season. Never going to happen though :(

lol, that would be verrrry good :)

Brandon Hantz is seriously nuts.

Yes, he seemed slightly off the planet during his first series but this time he seems to be suffering from multi personality disorder. Big time. I don't get Philip either, I can't figure out if he really believes all the shit that comes out of his mouth or if it's an act. He seems to have a brain - maybe it's a just little broken?

I also have a problem with the big ex armed forces guy. And the guy that found the idol strikes me as completely delusional about his own value out there. I think I like the girl with the slightly bug eyes who pointed out the padded pocket :) And I like the blond who seems to be leading the not-pretty alliance.

Dawn is still crying.

Poor Francesca.

The "cool group" is shattered with Allie and Hope going in the past two tribal councils. Malcom is in a good position considering he is not a target and he found the hidden immunity idol. He seems to be going for a similar strategy of last season by working hard in the challenges, becoming friends with everyone, finding an immunity idol, and making a strong alliance/friendship with 1 female, last season Denise, this season Corinne.

I couldn't stand Corinne in her original season, she doesn't seem too bad this time. Maybe this will be her redemption, as with Jerri when she played nicer the second time.

What season was she in originally? Unless they make it to the end - and sometimes even then - I forget all about them.

She was in, I think (I'll check after I write this) the season where she teamed up with 2 younger guys, as a sort of nasty group, against "nice" Sugar & Matty who ended up in the finals or close to it. And Crystal "Eat yo rice!" was in that season too.

(Just checked - yes, Survivor : Gabon, loved that season)

Nasty cool guys = Charlie & Marcus

Shamar evacuated last night (More like he jumped on the first excuse he had to quit) and Laura voted off. I really was not a fan of Laura. Glad she is gone. I really like Matt and Michael from the fans tribe. I think they are doing a good job. Sherri is in trouble with Laura and Shamar now gone. Eddie and Reynold are back in the game. The favourites are killing the fans in the challenges. I bet Francesca is devastated that the favourites lost that first challenge. It is hard to gauge where the fans are at because they haven't gone to tribal since the very first one. I think Corrine could be a target next as could Brenda and Erik. Little Hantz apparently goes a tad crazy next week so he is most likely on the copping block. I am not sure sure how many people are but I am thoroughly enjoying this season.

Back