Skip to main content

Survivor 27: Blood vs Water

So glad Culpepper was voted out..LOL almost said evicted.It showed on the previews for next week that Monica wants to take his place on RI....All I could think when I saw that was that her tribe were yelling inside noooooooooooooooooooo

PLEASE don't read this unless you want it to be spoiled! lol
Monica is rumoured to be in the top 3 so I will be shocked if she does actually switch with Brad. And if she does, she will probably be the one to return to the game from RI?

I watched all 5 episodes in one go the other day :) Loved that Jeff exposed Colton - how irritating would he be to live with and isn't his partner a nice guy. I literally cringed when Colton jumped in his lap, but was a little surprised that he didn't start sucking his thumb.

So many extra twists with the redemption island/loved ones thing.

Rupert's wife is nearly as irritating as Rupert. I don't think she has a clue about playing the game.

I hope Brad and Monica disappear, I don't like either one of them.

Eugh, this season started to look good but then they started voting out the interesting and strategic ones and kept boring floaters like ruperts wife in. I actually don't think I like anyone in this cast as of yet, starting to like hayden though.

Can't wait til a new season of NEW people, over them bringing in previous castaways lol

I watched all 5 episodes in one go the other day :) Loved that Jeff exposed Colton - how irritating would he be to live with and isn't his partner a nice guy. I literally cringed when Colton jumped in his lap, but was a little surprised that he didn't start sucking his thumb.

So many extra twists with the redemption island/loved ones thing.

Rupert's wife is nearly as irritating as Rupert. I don't think she has a clue about playing the game.

I hope Brad and Monica disappear, I don't like either one of them.

Gag I cannot stand Colton,he is ..words don't describe him.I felt so bad for his fiancee,he looked super embarressed.
Monica and Brad...perfect for each other,annoying as tribe members..almost said housemates LOL
I never actually liked Rupert and I am liking his wife even less but at least she doesnt shout at people

Good riddance to Culpepper, I like both John & Laura (redemption island Laura, not Rupert's wife Laura).
It's a pity Kat talked so openly about getting rid of Monica. I don't think she was disloyal at all, she just picked the wrong people to tell.

Before I say anything about survivor, since I'm in the US, how far ahead/apart in the series are we?

Before I say anything about survivor, since I'm in the US, how far ahead/apart in the series are we?

Hello pookado!

I don't know how far behind we are, but the latest one aired saw Brad Culpepper losing at Redemption Island, and Kat voted out of the main game.

Hi =) yep on my Wednesday night, culpepper was gone.. So happy, he was just slimey I thought..

I'm still sad about Rupert!! I loved him, and he truly loves survivor.

In Australia this season and last season is "fast-Tracked" So we get it the same day as the US only hours after it went to air over there.
Survivor airs in the US on Wednesday night (about 11am on a Thursday here). Then we get it on TV at 8:30pm Thursday.

Oh yay. I watch survivor too. Maybe this discussion can help me get through the big brother withdrawal once this show ends.

Kat doesn't really know how to play - didn't she do much the same last time? By that I mean, didn't she think she was indispensable then discover that everyone out there actually wanted to win the game too? That everyone wasn't on team Kat for the million?

lol

I don't like Rupert's wife (don't tell him, he'd likely kill anyone who said they didn't like her) but I think she'll stay around for a while - she's the one you'd want to take to the end... useless, unliked and unlikely to get a vote.

I do like this series (oh, what series don't I like?) but there's not so many to cheer for. Not yet anyway.

Poor Kat, so clueless.

Rupert's Laura is hugely irritating.

Loving this season.

I'm cheering for Tyson. After his previous stupid moves, this is his chance to shine. He has a solid pair with Gervase and can probably rally the single guys - Caleb and Hayden- too.

Laura B. was never part of the group. They just let her think she was.

Kat was largely ignored the entire season , so I guessed she wasn't going far.

I quite like Hayden...him and Kat are a cute couple.Laura B...so annoying,hope she goes next week
I'm surprised that nobody else has looked for a idol

Back