Skip to main content

Survivor 27: Blood vs Water

Just seen the finale and reunion,not unhappy with the winner
Poor Tina and KATIE what a horrible thing to happen

I wasn't crazy about the winner; I hate predictable outcomes. Ciera could have turned the game on its head if only she had flipped a week/episode earlier. By leaving it that extra ep she pretty much singlehandedly handed the win to Tyson.

It was pretty much a no win situation for me after Hayden & Ciera were gone. Tyson winning was so predictable, and I don't quite understand how he managed to get all but one jury vote from people he was never pleasant to. Maybe it was just the best of 3 very bad options. Gervase didn't deserve a thing. Monica didn't deserve to win because she continually made the wrong decisions. Time after time she stated that she was taking the game into her own hands, but she never did, all it amounted to was sticking with Tyson & Gervase. Why she never realised that Tyson would wipe the floor with her if he got to the final, I have no idea.

I'm not sure about the next season which is apparently tribes of beauty, brawn and brains. I'd rather a normal season with redemption island. The concept sort of reminds me of that lame show beauty and the geek.

Yeah Monica was all like "This is about ME now" and I really thought she was going to flip, especially after Gervase got all in her face and she came to the girls really looking like she was keen to go with them. Good editing I suppose.

I never thought Gervase was going to win, but I thought Monica might have pulled it off as the final tribal council progressed! She was really getting the sympathy and saying the right things to the jury! But alas, Tyson still got the win.

Cat is a weirdo... what was with the babbling nonsense at the reunion show? All I could gather was that she's had a boob job.

Yeah Kat was bizarre, I thought the same thing, that she was babbling about having a boob job in order to keep Hayden. I really don't think he is that superficial. If he leaves her it will be because she's kind of crazy obsessive, not because of what she looks like.

Terrible.

Have we had many reality contestants from australia who died?

There's
Gordon from BB1
Levi Kereama from Australian Idol series 1
Jay Dee Springbett the Aus Idol judge... Any others?

Terrible.

Have we had many reality contestants from australia who died?

There's
Gordon from BB1
Levi Kereama from Australian Idol series 1
Jay Dee Springbett the Aus Idol judge... Any others?
The winner from the one and only season of Aussie Survivor. Also the person who came I think 5th is in jail for murder.

caleb-bankston-300.jpg

Caleb was Colton's fiancé

Back