Skip to main content

Speculation: Big Brother Australia in 2019?

Even if they are pulling our legs, the ine thing we can say is that the international brotherhood is amazing... lets just hope they arent playing some sick type of game with us.

LOL. Mostly I follow and comment on news, mainly politics, on my Twitter, so you can imagine anyone following me for that reason could potentially react in that way. But then I still have some followers from back in my BBAU streaming days, from before the networks figured out it was actually possible to stream live TV on that newfangled interwebthingy.

Hey was just on the endomol website and with all the Current channel 10 tv shows - there’s big brother ....tried to upload a screenshot but won’t let me from iPhone!!!!

Hey was just on the endomol website and with all the Current channel 10 tv shows - there’s big brother ....tried to upload a screenshot but won’t let me from iPhone!!!!

Ummm what are you trying to say? And yes you can upload screenshots from an iPhone... If not please post a link to the information...

Why’s it there though only current reality tv shows are gogglebox Masterchef survivor.... none of the old stuff like biggest loser etc is

Why’s it there though only current reality tv shows are gogglebox Masterchef survivor.... none of the old stuff like biggest loser etc is
Can't answer that but Endemol does own the format. Also, not all the formats there air on 10 though: Family Food Fight is Nine, and the INXS thing was on Seven, for example.

Back