Skip to main content

Speaking of housemates and Scientology ...

What! What! What?

That has to be in jest. I'm pretty sure I've not heard her drop any $ceino jargon in the house. I was a teenage $cientologist so I would have expected the odd ping on the e-meter by now.

Maybe she's just a dabbler or is a huge admirer of the work of La Cruise.

I'll be paying very close attention to her words from now on.

Perhaps,

But maybe just maybe all the housemates are scientologists in the same way x factor contestants are all those satanist hillsong fuckers

What! What! What?

That has to be in jest. I'm pretty sure I've not heard her drop any $ceino jargon in the house. I was a teenage $cientologist so I would have expected the odd ping on the e-meter by now.

For serious?!

Never would've guessed. ;)

What! What! What?

So does Ray set off your Scidar?
Not that WE get to see, but the HMs talk all the time about his Tom Cruise thing, and how annoying that Tom thing is but he's otherwise OK.
So, I'm assuming Scientology:)
What do you think?
I'm also guessing this totally pisses off Sarah, he's trumped her cult (whatever fad self imrovement crap is being sold), and he's trumped her animal thing:)

What! What! What?

I call shennigans

So does Ray set off your Scidar?
Not that WE get to see, but the HMs talk all the time about his Tom Cruise thing, and how annoying that Tom thing is but he's otherwise OK.
So, I'm assuming Scientology:)
What do you think?
I'm also guessing this totally pisses off Sarah, he's trumped her cult (whatever fad self imrovement crap is being sold), and he's trumped her animal thing:)

I thought the Tom Cruise thing was a reference to him being a closeted gay.

What's the posters consensus on this?

wish i was a scientologist it a terminal litigator

I thought the Tom Cruise thing was a reference to him being a closeted gay.

What's the posters consensus on this?

I thought it was purely related to him being so OTT with his happiness thing... but I've been wrong once in my life.

I think.

I thought it was purely related to him being so OTT with his happiness thing... but I've been wrong once in my life.

I think.

That's more apt on Sarah I would've thought. Ray just has a bundle of natural energy, unlike the fake positivity Sarah tries convince herself of.

so lall that bum fum meant nothing??? I hate you Tom

Back