Skip to main content

Space... the final frontier...

I've probably said this in an earlier post, but the TV show For All Mankind on Apple+ is excellent. It's an alt history if the Russians beat the US to the moon and the space race continued into the 90s.
…that sounds awesome my friend… I’ll have to see if I can track it down… wow… what a concept… cheers.

…’For All Mankind’ is only available on Apple TV unfortunately… I have Netflix/Prime and Stan… has it been on free TV?… if so… would anyone know which channel it was on by any chance?… sometimes you can look up their archives… sounds like a really good show to me… cheers.

…’For All Mankind’ is only available on Apple TV unfortunately… I have Netflix/Prime and Stan… has it been on free TV?… if so… would anyone know which channel it was on by any chance?… sometimes you can look up their archives… sounds like a really good show to me… cheers.

It's an Appl TV+ original series, so just there. I'm subscribed. I think Apple users get it for free or something, no idea, don't use their products. Their TV shows are however are quite good.

Of course, would never recommend or even suggest if there was any other way to get it on the high seas.

Artemis I may be launching tonight. Launch window opens around 10:30pm AEST.. I think

rnlk6b7bckk91.jpg

…I can’t wait for them to set foot on the Moon again… all the crackpots saying it was fake again… all the conspiracy theories that are going to be coming out… all the flat Earth believers saying it’s not true because it’s impossible… imagine what a frenzy they’ll be in when we get to Mars!… as I said… I can’t wait… cheers. 🙄🥱😵‍💫🥴😳☹️😜🤪

…I can’t wait for them to set foot on the Moon again… all the crackpots saying it was fake again… all the conspiracy theories that are going to be coming out… all the flat Earth believers saying it’s not true because it’s impossible… imagine what a frenzy they’ll be in when we get to Mars!… as I said… I can’t wait… cheers. 🙄🥱😵‍💫🥴😳☹️😜🤪
It’s getting closer!

AD0F6BC4-0EFC-42BB-95FA-30F1DF414A06.jpeg

Saw this and thought you may be interested @Mr Stickyfingers, it's pretty cool:

…aw shit timmy I’ve just noticed this article that you posted way back in April this year!… thanks for posting this my friend… it’s awesome!… and so fascinating… Oddjob posted the same article back one page too but it compelled me to rewatch it so no loss… thanks for posting it anyway my friend… much appreciated… cheers.

Back