Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

Hi Estelle,

I apologise if this question has already been asked. If so, please redirect me to the page.

You would have watched your entire season, right? How accurate was the producers' depiction of each housemate?

PS
PS

For advanced member's only:

Is it possible to capture an image off a bath towel?
If i squint, i can see the shape of 2 half moons in the background.
Ta arts students.

I don't know whose behind this is? I mean you couldn't possible assume who it is - their face is covered. And there's no familiarity at all?
What a skank! Anyone would think this person had their behind on national television at one stage?WEIRD....

IMG_2158.jpg

I don't know whose behind this is? I mean you couldn't possible assume who it is - their face is covered. And there's no familiarity at all?
What a skank! Anyone would think this person had their behind on national television at one stage?WEIRD....

View attachment 46495

PS
PS

Skye just rang; she wants tips on how to get those hips and wonderbuns of spectacular awesomeness.

And i just got a tweet from a person who does some kinda podcast that has decided to change teams in search of a similar set of cheeks.

This forum is free to close, now.

My job, here, is done!!

Much respeKt

That Landy is packn' some serious tooshy candy.

xoxo

PS
PS

Skye just rang; she wants tips on how to get those hips and wonderbuns of spectacular awesomeness.

And i just got a tweet from a person who does some kinda podcast that has decided to change teams in search of a similar set of cheeks.

My job, here, is done!!

Much respeKt

xoxo
LOL!!!

Well played Glen, well played my man!

PS
PS

My job, here, is done!!

Much respeKt

xoxo

TIP for Skye. She should step away from the Maxibons.

View attachment 46495
If I were a straight man
tumblr_m7m24nEi8s1rrz3u0.gif

Oi Stella, enoygh with the truth already. Plenty of it always on tap in these forums and most of the members don't deserve it any way.

Pearls before swine and all that ...

: D

regarDS

I've been watching some of those BB 2012 clips. Here's an interesting one: even though Estelle is crying in this clip :( it was a nice relief that somebody was finally on her side (Ava) therefore making Benjamin back paddle. Ava and Estelle tell him how it really is. A great moment where a bully is shut down. :thumbsup:

OMG... I remember this.

Benjamin is just grating to the ears.

Back